Christopher Story FRSA: Global Data Theft Operation By The Criminal Cadres, Another Element Of The World Revolution Exposed
BRITISH AUTHORITIES CAUGHT UP IN THIS WEB OF CRIMINALITY
DIRECTED BY CRIMINAL CADRES, PROBABLY BASED IN TEXAS
UNDERSTANDING THE WORLD REVOLUTION AS A WHOLE, RATHER THAN IN PIECES
THE COUNTER-REVOLUTION MUST GET A GRIP ON WHAT IT IS UP AGAINST
• SEE 26TH DECEMBER REPORT FOR FINANCIAL FRAUDS BEHIND THE 'SUBPRIME' CRISIS
• The report dated 2nd January 2008 is accessible, along with all the earlier Wantagate reports since April 2006, in the Archive. It has not been changed. Further shootings have taken place and the bloodbath that we predicted in these reports, arising from the fact that the ruthless criminal cadres refuse to relinquish the funds that they have stolen, is continuing. 'Eliminations' are known also to be taking place all over the world, but it is not known how long this phase of the de facto counter-revolution will last, or even whether it will escalate into war (as has, of late, reportedly been hinted at by some of the aggrieved 'country' payees).
Our expectation is that brutal steps are and will continue to be taken and that there will be no let-up in the tension for some time. To give just one example of how evil these people are, funds have been stolen within the banks even AFTER the shootings that have been reported to date.
The report appended here exposes ANOTHER dimension of the Fascist assault on civilisation.
It does not mean that we will not be reverting to other matters at the appropriate time. It means that now is the time to make it clear how IMMENSE is the criminalist offensive against us all, and why no further delay in mounting the ongoing de facto counter-revolution could have been tolerated.
By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for 'Wantagate' reports since April 2006. [Note: A new panel giving details of our latest publications as they are made available, has been added].
• Please Make a Donation to help finance Christopher Story's ongoing financial global corruption investigations. Your assistance will be very sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the necessary resolution of the worst financial corruption and global financial crisis in history. This website has been calling the shots, because of the hijacking of Wanta's Settlement.
THE DATA THEFT DIMENSION IS NOT 'ACCIDENTAL': THIS IS AN ORCHESTRATED OFFENSIVE
This report addresses a hitherto obscured dimension of the criminalists' headlong revolutionary offensive to steal and acquire by all possible nefarious means the assets of others, everywhere: in this category, by means of data theft. The notion that the data theft epidemic is just happenstance is as naive as the notion, lodged in some people's minds, that the developments that we have had to report in these postings 'can't be true'. There is no difference between this complacent mentality and that of Western populations in the 1930s and 1940s, who chose to believe that the Holocaust could not be 'for real', just because the crimes alleged were so 'inconceivable' and horriffic.
MASSIVE DATA THEFT OFFENSIVE IN EVIDENCE
The Editor of this service, having identified a body of data giving details of MASSIVE ongoing theft of computerised information, proceeded to manipulate the data from its somewhat disorganised state, to observe whether any clear patterns would emerge.
By reorganising all the information into alphabetical order, the Editor discovered a truly horrifying display of identity theft which has been taking place on such a huge scale that it can only represent a coordinated criminal operation. This is such a massive undertaking that we are certain it is being orchestrated by the World Revolution. The data displayed in alphabetical order below represents reported thefts of computerised data reported in the public domain in 2006 and 2007 alone.
It is understood that the British Parliament has taken a dim view of the multiple lapses of care that components of the decadent British official structures have allowed to occur in recent months. It is also clear from the relevant reports that MPs have absolutely no clue what they have been talking about. They appear to have assumed that the observed thefts of confidential data have arisen due to carelessness, stupidity, laziness, or all of the above. The ONE cause of this epidemic that they have omitted to consider is that it is AN ORCHESTRATED OPERATION.
Okay, most of these MPs have no inkling that we are in the midst of a hectic phase of the World Revolution. But taking such clear ignorance as a given, surely SOMEONE in Parliament has the brains to think outside the box, and to ask the question: Could these data thefts be orchestrated? The answer, which is glaringly evident from the huge list of data thefts shown below, is that THAT MUST BE THE ONLY EXPLANATION.
While on the subject of the failings of UK Government structures, we suggest that someone in authority in Whitehall (who is not corrupt) should take a look at 'contractors' like ED and Entrust, and should ask themselves whether there may be a possibility that such organisations may have a criminal dimension, i.e. may be covers inter alia for data theft, which opens up multiple scamming opportunities for the criminal cadres affiliated with the World Revolution (in case you didn't know, that's the way it is). It would be no earthly use the Editor contacting Whitehall mandarins about this, because they always know better than 'outsiders'. That's why we mention this point here.
THE EPIDEMIC OF CRIMINAL IDENTITY THEFT
In November 2007, HM Customs & Excise was roundly criticised for allowing the personal details of 25 million UK files to vanish en route from an office in the northeast of England, to the National Audit Office in Central London. What was not mentioned in the many press reports on this subject was that TNT, which provides the ‘internal’ courier service for the tax and customs authority, is under Dutch ownership, and that Dutch organised crime is prominent in data and identity theft.
The Editor thought of informing HM Customs and Excise of this specific knowledge, but since on an earlier occasion when he had attempted to provide that entity with detailed information about the criminality of a foreign tax authority he had received no response, he decided not to bother.
Why waste time trying to get bovine UK tax officials to understand that they are being targeted by organised crime, and that this data theft was NO ACCIDENT, he thought – and then got on with other matters. When confidence in governance slumps to the depths of demoralisation prevalent in Britain today, the citizen retains little incentive to provide the authorities with the benefit of his knowledge of what may be going on in a sector in which he is qualified to provide assistance.
Rather than adopt that course, therefore, the Editor has obtained a body of data theft intelligence that is in the public domain but which, crucially, was presented for public consumption in such a manner that no clear pattern of criminal activity could be observed. When these tell-tale data were manipulated, however, a truly horrifying picture emerged, as shown below.
ELECTRONIC 'TEMPEST' ATTACKS AS DATA WAS BEING MANIPULATED
While the Editor was organising this data for two of our print publications, severe and previously never experienced electronic interference with what the Editor was then doing overwhelmed the computer system and screen. Specifically, whenever the Editor came to a military entry, all of a sudden the screen and image became unstable and vacillated violently, before vanishing from the point at which text had not been saved.
Our system saves every 0.25 of a minute, and the Editor is also in the habit of saving inputted data to separate media frequently. With the assistance of data sticks and his separate hard drives, the Editor preserved all the saved work and every time these attacks happened, over the space of nearly two days, the data was retrieved and placed back onto the template.
The paranoid and duplicitous US intelligence community, which notoriously operates on the basis of lies and deception, in accordance with the deception model established in the 19th century by Stieber in Prussia and through him, in Russia, and which had been elaborated from known Jesuit procedures, is in the habit of clumsily blowing its cover all the time.
By signalling so blatantly that where the Editor was going with this data was 'not appreciated', the cadres concerned had revealed to the Editor that what he was doing with the data – reorganising it and placing it in alphabetical order, a tedious process that took at least a day and a half – would be likely to reveal some interesting information.
And so it has proved. They shot themselves in the foot, didn't they?
Hence we are hereby able to reveal a truly horrendous identity theft offensive, which is of such immense proportions that it can ONLY be the work of malevolent (criminal) intelligence cadres, who are the only Dark Forces with the (stolen) resources to mount an operation as huge as this.
And since, while the Editor was in the very act of manipulating the data into alphabetical order, signals were being directed to the Editor (by electronic intervention means, or via successive TEMPEST attacks) that confirmed his suspicions on this score, we attach the gravest importance to what is revealed. This may be our most alarming background exposure to date.
CONTROL THROUGH ELECTRONIC IMPULSES
It is crystal clear from this reformatted data that the criminal enterprise known as the Central Intelligence Agency and its subsidiary intelligence entities are engaged in a concerted data theft operation, coordinated with organised crime, which is intended to provide access to the personal affairs of as many targeted individuals and organisations as can be handled, worldwide.
This colossal operational offensive is being (or has been) run in parallel with the vast fraudulent finance and theft epidemic which has been the main subject of these reports for the past twenty months. Identity theft is being developed on this gargantuan scale in order to yield innumerable data-mined ‘benefits’ for criminal intelligence, for organised crime and the ‘Black’ components of the Illuminati (there are certain Illuminati groups that are benevolent, which sounds like a contradiction in terms, but it’s true).
But first, examination of the data will reveal a significant concentration on hospitals, services for children and young people, services by extension (and specifically) for old people, and the military.
Why should this be the case?
Hospitals are targets because information on the deceased is of priority concern to the criminal cadres, so that corrupt professional advisers handling estates and bereaved family members, can be activated. Where elderly people are likely to perish due to Alzheimer’s (induced by aspartame, a chemical sweetener promoted by the war criminal Donald Rumsfeld, which has the ‘advantage’ that old people can be persuaded to hand over their assets to criminal operatives in the nursing and medical professions), their assets and estates are coveted.
Very young children and babies are targets for identity theft following bust-ups between parents, fomented by the strains imposed on relationships by the permissive society, which has itself been fostered by the ‘Black’ intelligence community serving the interests of the World Revolution.
Stolen identities are then used for real estate and other fraudulent documentation purposes. Affiliated crime families such as the Sucato Crime Family and the East Valley Group in Arizona are heavily involved. Phoenix, AZ, is an Illuminati centre: hence its name. Massive real estate frauds based on identity theft are resident there.
Thefts of military data, including identity thefts, have obvious national security implications.
DOB: Date of Birth
SSN: Social Security Number (US)
NIN: National Insurance Number (UK)
DATA AND IDENTITY FRAUDS AND THEFTS MONITORED IN 2006 AND 2007:
• A. J. Falciani Realty Co. (NJ), Nov 2007. 500-1000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• ABN Amro Mortgage Co., Sep 2007, 5,000 SSNs, DOBs, Data leak
• Academic Magnet High School, Charleston, SC, Dec 2006,
Hundreds personal data files, Physical theft
•Adams State College, Sep 2006, 184 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Administaff, Oct 2007, 159,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Aetna Apr 2006, 38,000, SSNs, other data, Physical theft
• Aetna/Concentra Preferred Systems, Dec 2006, 130,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• AFLAC, Aug 2006, 162 SSNs, DOBs, police information, Physical theft
• AFLAC, Jul 2007, 152,000 Japanese customers’ Policy numbers, DOBs, Physical theft
• Alabama Medicaid/EDS, Aug 2007, 498 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Allina Hospitals and Clinics, Oct 2006, 14,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Allstate, Huntsville, AL, June 2006, Unknown insurance information, Physical theft
• American Airlines, Jun 2007 300 pilots, other employees, SSNs, DOBs, Data leak
• American Education Services, Jul 2007, 5,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• American Ex-Prisoners of War, Aug 2007, 35,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• American Family Insurance, Sep 2006, More than 2,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• American Institute of CPAs, May 2006, 330,000 SSNs, DOBs, Loss of hardware
• American International Group (AIG)/Medical Excess LLC, Mar 2006 930,000 SSNs,
Medical information, Physical theft
• American Red Cross, Mar 2006, 8,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• American Red Cross, Texas, Jun 2005, Unknown DOBs, medical information, Physical theft
• American Red Cross, Texas, May 2006, Unknown DOBs, medical information, Physical theft
• Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Jan. 2006 226,000 SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Jan 2007, 50,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Arizona Biodyne (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), Jul 2005, 57,000 SSNs, medical data, Physical theft
•Armstrong World Industries, July 2006 12,000 SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• AT&T, Aug 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• AT&T, Aug 2006, 19,000 Credit card numbers, other financial data, Hacking
• Athens (GA) Regional Health Service, Oct 2007 1,441 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Atlantis Resorts (Bahamas), Jan 2006, 55,000 SSNs, credit data, Physical theft
• Automated Data Processing (ADP), July 2006,
Hundreds of thousands of clients’ financial data, Leak
• Baltimore County Department of Health, Apr 2007, 6,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Bank of America, Apr 2007, Unknown DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Bank of America, Dec 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
•Bank of America, Wachovia, Commerce Bancorp, PNC Bank NA, May 2005,
676,000 bank accounts compromised, Hacking
• Bank of Montreal, Sep 2006, financial information on 900 clients, Physical theft
• Bank of Scotland, May 2007, 62,000 Mortgage account numbers, DOBs, Physical theft
• Battelle & Battelle LLC, Ohio Nov 2007, 600 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Belhaven College, Jul 2006, 300 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Birmingham Veterans Medical Center, May 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Bisys Group, Inc., July 2006 61,000 hedge fund investors’ SSNs and financial data, Physical theft
• Boeing, Apr. 2006, 3,600 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Boeing, Dec 2006, 382,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Boeing, Nov 2005 161,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Bowling Green State University, Jun 2007 199 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Brock University, Canada, Oct 2006, 70,000 credit card and bank account numbers, Hacking
• Bronx VA Hospital, SSNs, other data, Physical theft
• Buckeye Community Health Plan, Ohio, June 2006, 72,000 SSNs, medical data, Physical theft
• Butte Community Bank, Nov 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Butte County, California, Nov 2006, Electronic voting machine data, Physical theft
• Cal State, Los Angeles, Nov 2006, 2,534 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Calgary Health Region, Nov 2006, Personal and medical data on 1,000 children, Physical theft
• California Department of Health Services, May 2005, 21,600 SSNs, medical data, Physical theft
• California Department of Mental Health, Aug 2006, 9,468 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• California National Guard, Jan 2006, Hundreds of Guardsmen’s SSNs, other data, Physical theft
• California National Guard, San Diego Naval Base, Feb 2007, 1,300 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Talvest Fund, Jan 2007,
Personal financial data on 470,000 clients, Physical theft
• Cape Fear Health System, June 2006, 24,350 SSNs, Medical data, Physical theft
• Capistrano School District, CA, Oct 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs Physical theft
• Capital Health, Edmonton, Alberta, Aug 2007, 20,000, Health Card Numbers, DOBs, Physical theft
• Carnegie Mellon University, Oct 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast, Nov 2007, 28,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Caterpillar, Inc., Apr 2007, Unknown DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Census Bureau, Apr 2007, 30,000 SSNs, Leak
• Chevron, Aug 2006, 29,000 SSNs, DOBs, Financial data, Physical theft
• Chicago Board of Elections, Jan 2007, 1,300,000 SSNs, Missing CDs
• Chicago Public Schools, Apr 2007, 40,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• ChildNet, Broward County, Forida, Child welfare services, Apr 2007,
12,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Children's Health Council, Palo Alto, Sep 2005 6,000 SSNs, Medical data Physical theft
• Children's Hospital, Akron, OH, Oct 2006, 200,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Choice Point, Feb 2006, 150,000 Subscribers’ data, Leak
• Cingular Wireless, July 2006, Unknown corporate data, Physical theft
• City National Bank, Louisiana, Jul 2005, unknown SSNs, Financial data, Physical theft
• City of Columbus, Ohio, Sep 2007, 3,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• City of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, June 2006, 23,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• City of Virginia Beach, Jul 2007, 2,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• City of Wickliffe, Ohio, Dec 2006, 125 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• City University of New York, Oct 2007, 20,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Cleveland Air Route Traffic Control Center, Oct 2006, 400 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Cleveland State University, Jun 2005, 44,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Coastal Community Credit Union, Jun 2007, 120,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Colorado Department of Human Services/Affiliated Computer Systems (ACS), Oct 2006,
Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Colorado State Health Department, May 2005, 1,600 families’ SSNs, Medical data, Physical theft
• Columbus Bank & Trust, May 2006, Credit card data on 2,000 clients, Physical theft
• Commerce Bank, Nov 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Compass Health, June 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Other personal data, Physical theft
• Concordia Hospital, Jun 2007, 3,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Connecticut Department of Revenue Services, Aug 2007, 100,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Connors State College, Nov 2006, 22,500 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Cricket Communications, Jul 2007, 300 Credit card numbers, Physical theft
• CS Stars, July 2006, 540,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• CTS Tax Service, Feb 2007, 800 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• CUSO Mortgage Co., May 2006, 1,695 SSNs, DOBs, Financial data, Hacking
• Cuyahoga County, Jul 2007, 3,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• DCH Health Systems, Apr 2007, 6,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Deaconess Hospital, Indiana, Dec 2006, 128 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Deloitte & Touche, Feb 2006, 9,000 McAfee employees’ SSNs, Financial data, Physical theft
• Denver Election Commission, June 2006, 150,000 Voters’ records, Physical theft
• DePaul Medical Center, Norfolk, VA, Sep 2006, Over 100 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Devon and Cornwall Police, UK, Reported 27th Dec 2007, Confidential information on employees, including telephone numbers, ranks and qualifications, lost at a center in Exeter by a man who had been ‘looking for spare computer parts’ after a computer was sent for recyclying. The man who found the data, a 48-year-old engineer, told The Sun newspaper: ‘People often fail to wipe their details before dumping computers but this is something else. I loaded the disc out of curiosity and was horrified by what I found’.
• Disney Movie Club, Jul 2007, Unknown credit card numbers, Physical theft
• Dixie State College, Oct 2007, 11,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Dollar Tree, Jul 2006, 1,000 ATM PINs, Hacking
• Dominion Resources, Aug 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Eastern Illinois University, Jan. 2007, 1,400 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Eden Project,Cornwall, UK, Jun 2007, 500 DOBs, NINs, Physical theft
• Empire Blue Cross, Mar 2007, 75,000 SSNs, DOBs, Medical data, Physical theft
• Eon, Jul 2007, 3,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Equifax, May 2006, 2,500 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Erlanger Hospital, TN, Sep 2006, 4,150 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Ernst & Young, Feb 2006, Unknown SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• Ernst & Young, Mar 2006, Thousands of records on IBM employees, SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Jun 2005, 6,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration/DOT, Aug 2006, 193 commercial driver's license numbers, DOBs, Physical theft
• Federal Trade Commission, June 2006, 1,100 FTC employees’ SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Fidelity National Information Services, Jul 2007,
2,300,000 SSNs, DOBs, No information about nature of scandal
• First Response Finance, UK, Aug 2007,
Personal data on ‘thousands’ of customers, Physical theft
• First Trust Bank, Dec 2005, Thousands of SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• Florida International University, May 2006, Thousands of SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Florida National Guard, Sep 2006, 100 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Florists' Mutual Insurance Company (Hortica), Apr 2007, unknown DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Foothill-De Anza College, Aug 2007, 3,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Ford Motor Company, Dec 2005, 70,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Fraser Health Authority, British Columbia, Apr 2006, Thousands of SINs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Fresno County, May 2007, 10,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Gap Inc., Sep 2007 800,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Geisinger Health Systems, Dec 2006,25,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• General Electric, Sep 2006, ‘Thousands of SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Georgetown University, Feb 2006, 41,000 elderly DC residents’ SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Georgia Department of Community Health/Affiliated Computer Services, Inc., Apr 2007
2,900,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Georgia Technology Authority, Mar 2006, 570,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Germanton Elementary School, Oct 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Grand Valley State University, Jun 2007, 3,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Greater Media, Boston, Nov 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Greenville County, NC, School District, Jan 2007,
‘Thousands’ of SSNs, DOBs, temporarily ‘missing’
• Group Health Cooperative Health Care System, Washington State, Mar 2007,
31,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Gulf Coast Medical Center, Feb 2007, 9900 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Gymboree, Oct 2006, 20,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Halifax Bank, UK, Mar 2007, 13,000 Mortgage, financial data, Physical theft
• Hancock Askew & Co., Oct 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Hanford Nuclear Reservation, June 2006, 4,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Harrison County (NV) Schools, Jun 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Hartford Financial Services Group, Oct 2007, 230,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• HCA, Inc., Aug 2006, ‘Thousands’ of SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
•Hewlett-Packard/Fidelity Investments, Mar 2006, 196,000 SSNs, other data, Physical theft
• Highland Hospital, Rochester, NY, May 2007, 13,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Highland University, Jul 2007 420 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• HM Revenue & Customs, UK, Dec 2007, Report that HMRC continues complacently to demand and receive details of personal investments of 9 million people on unencrypted media by post, despite recent scandalous data losses
• HM Revenue & Customs, UK, Nov 2007, 25,000,000 NINs, DOBs, Physical theft
• HM Revenue & Customs, UK, Oct 2007,Financial data on 400 taxpayers, Physical theft
• HM Revenue & Customs, UK, Nov 2007, loss of disc sent to Standard Life containing names, addresses, DOBs, pension details and NINs on thousands of pensioners
• HM Revenue & Customs, UK, Nov 2007, 15,000 NINs, DOBs, Physical theft
• HM Revenue & Customs, UK, 21st Nov 2007, Tax officials who lost the personal and banking details of everyone receiving child benefit also revealed to have presided over 2,111security breaches in 2006 alone, including the loss of 41 laptops
• HM Customs & Excise, UK, 21st Nov 2007, Staff at tax offices in Washington, Tyne and Wear, sent two further unencrypted discs containing National insurance Numbers and date of birth, password that will unlock the personal details may have been included in the missing package
• HM Revenue & Customs, Sep 2007, Laptop stolen from a tax official’s car, containing thousands of customer details from 15 financial institutions
• Home Depot, Oct 2007, 10,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Hospital for Sick Children, Ontario, Canada, Feb 2007, Unknown medical data, Physical theft
• Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Aug 2007, 3,300 DOBs, medical data, Physical theft
• Hotels.com, Feb 2006, Credit card information on 243,000 customers, Physical theft
Howard, Rice, Nemerovski, Canady, Falk & Rabkin (Law firm), San Francisco, Sep 2006, 500 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Humana Medicare Program, June 2006, 17,000 SSNs, DOBs,
• Medical information, Possible compromise
• Humana Medicare Program, May 2006,
250 Medicare applicants, Paper applications, Physical theft
• IBM, May 2007, Unknown number of SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Idaho National Guard, Aug 2007, 3,400 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Independent Living Funds, UK, Dec 2006, 19,000 NINs, DOBs, bank data, Physical theft
• Indiana Department of Health, Breast and Cervical Cancer Program, Nov 2006,
7,500 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• ING Bank, Dec 2005, 8,500 SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• ING Bank, June 2006, 13,000 SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• Internal Revenue Service, Kansas City, Jan 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Internal Revenue Service, Apr 2007, 480 DOBs, SSNs, tax data, Physical theft
• Internal Revenue Service, June 2006,
291 IRS employees’ SSNs, fingerprints, DOBs, Physical theft
• Iowa Department of Education, Feb 2007, 160,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Iron Mountain, Inc., Apr 2006,
17,000 Long Island Railroad employees and retirees, SSNs, DOBs, personal data stolen
• Iron Mountain, Inc., suspicious consecutive warehouse fires in London and Ottawa, summer 2006, as reported in International Currency Review and the Wantagate reports. Massive loss of data, especially of Deutsche Bank records, accompanied by suspicions that the fires were started deliberately in order to destroy original fraudulent financial transaction contracts
• ISA USA, June 2006, Financial data possibly on millions of people, Leak
• Japan Post Office, Feb 2007, Financial data on 290,000, Physical theft
• Johns Hopkins Hospital, Aug 2007, 5,783 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Johns Hopkins University, Feb 2007, personal data on 52,000 people. Naturally, the intelligence source for the raw data used here has been anxious for it to be known that those affected did not include past/present employees of Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory, which works closely with the NSA, CIA, and other US intelligence agencies: SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• JP Morgan Chase, Aug 2005, Unknown SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
• JP Morgan Chase, Apr 2007, 47,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Kaiser Permanente, Aug 2006, 160,000 DOBs, Medical record numbers, Physical theft
• Kaiser Permanente, Colorado, Nov 2006, 38,000 Medical ID Numbers, DOBs, Physical theft
• Kaiser Permanente, Feb 2007, 22,000 SSNs, DOBs, Medical data, Physical theft
• Kartenhaus, Hamburg, Germany, Oct 2007, 66,000 credit card numbers, Physical theft
• KB Homes, Jan 2007, 2,700 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• KDDI Telco, Japan, June 2006, 4,000,000 Phone numbers, DOBs, Leaked
• Keck School of Medicine, (USC), Nov 2005, 50,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Kellogg Community Federal Credit Union, Michigan, Aug 2007,
Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Kent State University, Sep 2005, 100,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Key Bank, Dec 2006, 9,300 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• King Co., Washington Transportation Department, Oct 2007, 1,400 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• LabCorp Monroe NJ Patient Service Center, Aug 2006, Unknown SSNs, Physical theft
• LaSalle Bank/ABN Amro Mortgage, Dec 2005,
2,000,000 SSNs and financial data, Lost/recovered
• Legacy Health Clinic, Oregon, Aug 2007, 747 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Lexis-Nexis, May 2005, 310,000 Phone records, Hacking
• Linden Lab/Second Life, Sep 2006, 650,000 personal information, Hacking
• Loomis Chaffee School, Aug 2007, ‘Several hundred‘ SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Los Alamos National Lab/KSL Services, Nov 2006, 1,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Los Angeles County Child Support Services, Mar 2007, 243,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Louisiana Office of Student Financial Assistance, Oct 2007 SSNs and DOBs of virtually all
• Louisiana college applicants over the past the past nine years SSNs, DOBs Physical theft
• Louisiana State University, Apr 2007 750 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Loyola University, Aug 2007, 5,800 SSNs, DOBs, Discarded hard drive
• Lucent/Alcatel, May 2007, 200,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Madrona Medical Group, June 2006, 6,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Manhattan Veterans Medical Center, Oct 2006,
‘Hundreds’ of SSNs, DOBs and medical data, Physical theft
• Marks and Spencer, UK, May 2007, 20,000 DOBs, NINs, Physical theft
• Marriott, Dec 2005, 206,000 SSNs and credit data, Physical theft
• Maryland Department of the Environment, Aug 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Apr 2007, 1,400 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents, Jan 2007, 1,200 SSNs, DOBs Hacking
• Massachusetts Division of Public Licensure, Oct 2007, 450,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Massachusetts National Guard, Lowell, Jan 2007,
Unknown personal data on recruits, Physical theft
• MCI, April 2005, SSNs and employment data on 16,500 people, Physical theft
• McKesson, Sep 2007, ‘Thousands’ of SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Medco Health Solutions, Mar 2006, 4600 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Mercantile Potomac Bank, May 2006, 48,000 SSNs and account data, Physical theft
• Mercy Medical Center, Merced County, CA, Sep 2006, 295 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Merrill Lynch, Aug 2007, 30,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Metropolitan College, Denver, Feb 2006, 93,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Metropolitan State College of Denver, Feb 2007, 988 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Miami University of Ohio, May 2006 851 SSNs, DOBsm Loss of hardware
• Michigan Department of Community Health, Sep 2006, 4000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Minnesota Department of Revenue, June 2006, 2,400 taxpayers’ and 48,000 businesses;
SSNs + other personal data, Physical theft
• Minnesota State Auditor, June 2006, 493 state employees’ SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• MoneyGram International, Jan 2007, 79,000 bank account numbers, Hacking
• Monster.com and USAJobs.gov, Aug 2007, personal data on 1,446,000 individuals, Hacking
• Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services, July 2006,
Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Moraine Park Technical College, WI, July 2006, 1,500 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Morgan Stanley, Clydesdale Bank, UK MasterCard, Apr 2006,
Credit card data on 2,000 clients, Hacking
• Motorola, Jun 2005, Unknown financial and call data, Physical theft
• Mount St. Mary's Hospital, NY, Feb 2006, Unknown SSNs and health data, Physical theft
• Muskogee Veterans Hospital, Nov 2006, 1400 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Nagasaki University Hospital, Japan, Sep 2006, 9,000 DOBs,
Diagnoses of haematology patients, Physical theft
• Nassau Community College, Dec 2006, 21,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), July 2006, 76 NASD investigators
and securities dealers reported to be under investigation, Physical theft
• National Health Service, UK, Mar 2007,
11,500 DOBs and addresses of children, Physical theft
• National Health Service, UK , 23rd December 2007, Nine NHS Trusts in England admitted to ‘losing’ at least 168,000 confidential patient records
• National Nuclear Safety Administration, Sep 2005, 1,500 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Sep 2006, 38,443 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Naval Safety Center, July 2006, over 100,000 SSNs, DOBs, Leak
• Naval Station, San Diego, Mar 2007, Unknown DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Nebraska Treasurer's Office, June 2006, 300,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Neiman Marcus, Apr 2007, 160,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Nelnet, July 2006, 188,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• New Horizons Community Credit Union, CO, Apr 2007, 9,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• New York City Financial Information Services Agency, Aug 2007,
280,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• New York Department of Homeless Services, July 2006, 8,400 SSNs, DOBs, Leak
• New York State Controller's Office, June 2006
1,300 state employees‘ SSNs and financial data, Physical theft
• New York State Department of Labor, Feb 2007 527 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• New Zealand Inland Revenue Department, Apr 2007,
Unknown financial on 106 missing computers, Physical theft
• North Carolina Department of Revenue, Dec 2006, 30,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• North Carolina Department of Transportation, May 2007, 25,000 DOBs, SSNs, Hacking
• North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles, Sep 2006, 16,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• North Fork Bank, Sep 2005, 9,000 SSNs and financial data, Physical theft
• Northwestern University, July 2006, 17,000 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Northwestern University, May 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation, Jun 2007, 439 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Ohio Secretary of State, Apr 2006,
Details of 7,700,000 voters with their SSNs ‘leaked’ via stolen CDs
• Ohio State Auditor, Mar 2007, 2,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Ohio State University, Apr 2007, information on 17,500 individuals’ DOBs, SSNs, Hacking
• Old Mutual Capital, Inc., May 2006, 6500 shareholders’ SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Olympic Funding, Chicago, Feb 2006, Unknown SSNs, financial data, Physical theft
Ontario Science Center, Oct 2006, Unknown personal and credit card information, Physical theft
• Oregon Department of Revenue, June 2006, 2,200 tax records, Trojan horse
• Pearson Driving Assessments, contractor to UK Driving Standards Agency, May 2007,
3 million UK learner drivers’ data ‘lost’ en route from Minnesota to Iowa. This is an example of the 'globalisation of government' which the British Government is unwisely implementing, in blind conformity with its misguised and doomed globalist orientation
• Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Sep 2007, 300,000+ SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, Nov 2006,
SSNs and DOBs of 11,384 people, Physical theft
• People's Bank, Jan 2006, SSNs and financial data on 90,000 clients, Physical theft
• Pfizer, Inc., Aug 2007, 950 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Pfizer, Inc., Jun 2007, 17,000 DOBs, SSNs, Hacking
• Pfizer, Inc., Aug 2007 34,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft, Physical theft
• PortTix, Aug 2006, Credit card information on 2,000 people, Hacking
• Premier Bank, Dec 2006, Account data on 1,800 clients, Physical theft
• PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Feb 2006, SSNs and health data on 4,000 people, Physical theft
• Providence Alaska Medical Center, Aug 2007, 250 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Providence Home Services, Jan 2006, 365,000 SSNs with medical data, Physical theft
• PSA Health Care, Aug 2006, health information, SSNs, DOBs, on 561,000 people, Physical theft
• Purdue Engineering School, Apr 2006, 1,351 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Purdue University, Sep 2006, 2400 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Radford University, Family Access to Medical Insurance Security (FAMIS),
Feb 2007, 2400 SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Resona Bank, Japan, Jul 2007, 980,000 Account numbers, Physical theft
• Rincon del Diablo Municipal Water District, CA, Jan 2007, 500 Credit cards, Physical theft
• Royal Ahold (Giant, Tops, Stop & Shop supermarkets), June 2006, SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Royal Cornwall Trusts, National Health Service, UK, May 2007 5,000 DOBs, NINs, Physical theft
• Rutgers University-Newark, Jan 2007, 200 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Sacred Heart University, May 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Hacking
• Safeway, Nov 2005 1,400 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Salina Regional Health Center, Jan 2007, 1,100 SSNs, DOBs, medical data, Physical theft
• San Francisco State University, June 2006, 3,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Santa Clara County, CA, Dec 2006, 2,500 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Scotland Yard/Logica CMG, UK, Nov 2006, 15,000 NINs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Security Badging Office, Oct 2006,
6,939 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Securitas, Jul 2007, SSNs and DOBs for 100,000 people, Physical theft
• Selma, North Carolina, Fire Department, Jan 2007,
SSNs, DOBs for volunteer firemen, Physical theft
• Semtech, Oct 2007, 690 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Sentinel Insurance, Jul 2006, SSNs, DOBs for 112,000 clients, Physical theft
• Service Canada, Nov 2007, 1,600 SINs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Seton Hospitals, Austin, TX, Feb 2007, 7800 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Sonoma-Williams, Aug 2006, SSNs, DOBs and financial data for 1,200 people, Physical theft
• Sovereign Bank, Aug 2006, ‘Personal information’ on ‘thousands’ of customers, Physical theft
• Speedmark, Feb 2007, 35,000 SSNs, DOBs Physical theft
• St. Edmundsbury Borough Council, UK, Sep 2007, 1,380 NINs, DOBs, Physical theft
• St. Francis County Court House, AR, Sep 2006, Unknown judicial information, Physical theft
• St. Francis Hospital/Advanced Receivable Strategy, Oct 2006,
SSNs and DOBs on 260,000 people, Physical theft
• St. Mary's Hospital, Leonardtown, MD, Feb 2007,
SSNs and DOBs on 130,000 patients, Physical theft
• St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, Jul 2007, SSNs and DOBs on 51,000 patients, Data leak
• St. Vrain Valley School District, CO, Dec 2006, 600 Medicaid Numbers, Physical theft
• Standard Life, Oct 2007, Personal information on 15,000 Standard Life clients ‘lost’ by a courier
• Starbucks, Nov 2006 60,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• State of Hawaii, Jan 2006, SSNs,
DOBs of 40,000 state employees plus family members, Physical theft
• State of Indiana, Feb 2007, 5600 credit card numbers, Hacking
• State of Ohio, Jun 2007, Over 1,000,000 DOBs, SSNs, Physical theft
• Swedish Urology Group, Seattle, WA, Mar 2007, Hundreds of SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Tax Service Plus, Santa Rosa, CA, Mar 2007,
SSNs, DOBs and tax information on 4,000 taxpayers, Physical theft
• TD AmeriTrade, Sep 2007, ‘Personal data‘ on 3,600,000 people, Hacking
• Tele2, Norway, Aug 2007, 60,000 National Personal Identity Numbers, DOBs, Physical theft
• TennCare/Americhoice Inc., Sep 2007, 67,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Texas A&M, Corpus Christi, Jun 2007, 8,000 DOBs and SSNs, Physical theft
• Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officers’ Standards and Education, May 2007,
229,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Texas First Bank, Jun 2007, 4,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corporation, May 2006,
SSNs and DOBs on 1,300,000 students, Loss of hardware
• Texas Health and Human Services Commission, May 2007,
DOBs and SSNs on 9,000,000 people, ‘Loss for two weeks’
• TJX, Corp. (T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, etc.), Dec 2006,
CREDIT CARD DATA FOR 45.7 MILLION PEOPLE, Hacking
• T-Mobile, Oct 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 43,000 people, Physical theft
• Tokyo University Hospital, Japan, Jun 2007, 120 DOBs and medical data, Physical theft
• Tokyo University of Science, Japan, Feb 2007, Personal data on 8800 people, Physical theft
• Toshiba General Hospital, Japan, Aug 2007,
DOBs and personal and medical data on 51,156 people, Physical theft
• Towers Perrin, Dec 2006, Tens of thousands of SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Transportation Security Administration, Oct 2007,
SSNs, DOBs on 3,930 HAZMAT drivers, Physical theft
• Transportation Security Administration, May 2007,
DOBs and SSNs on 100,000 people, Physical theft
• TransUnion, Nov 2005, Credit data on 3,623 people, Physical theft
• Troy Athens High School, MI, Oct 2006, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Troy William Beaumont Hospital, Aug 2006, SSNs,
DOBs and medical information on 28,473 people, Physical theft
• UCI Medical Center, CA, May 2007, 300 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Union Pacific Railroad, June 2006, 30,000 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• Unique Physician, ID Numbers (UPINs), Physical theft
• Unisys/Department of Veterans Affairs, Aug 2006,
SSNs, DOBs and medical information on 38,000 people, Physical theft
• University of Akron, Oct 2007, 1,200 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Alabama – Birmingham, June 2006,
SSNs and medical data on 9,800 people, Physical theft
• University of Alaska – Fairbanks, Apr 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 38,941 people, Hacking
• University of California – San Francisco, Apr 2007,
DOBs, SSNs and cancer patient data on 3,000 people, Physical theft
• University of California – San Francisco, Apr 2007, DOBs and SSNs on 46,000 people, Hacking
• University of Cincinnati, Oct 2007, 7,000 SSNs and DOBs Physical theft
• University of Colorado – Boulder, Dec 2006, 17,500 SSNs and DOBs Hacking
• University of Colorado – Boulder, Sep 2006, 1,372 SSNs and DOBs Physical theft
• University of Colorado's College of Arts and Sciences' Academic Advising Center, May 2007, 44,998 SSNs and DOBs Hacking
• University of Delaware, May 2006, 1,076 SSNs and DOBs, Hacking
• University of Idaho, Nov 2006, 300,800 SSNs, DOBs Physical theft
• University of Iowa, July 2006, 280 SSNs, DOBs ,Physical theft
• University of Iowa, Oct 2007, 187 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Kentucky, May 2006, 6,500 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Michigan Credit Union, June 2006,
5,000 SSNs and financial data on paper files, Physical theft
• University of Michigan Nursing School, Sep 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Minnesota, Aug 2006, 13,000 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Missouri, Jan 2007, 1,220 SSns, DOBs Hacking
• University of Missouri, May 2007, DOBs and SSNs on 22,396 individuals, Hacking
• University of Montana - Western, Mar 2007, 500 DOBs and SSNs, Physical theft
• University of Nevada – Reno, Oct 2007, SSNs and DOBs on 16,000 people, Physical theft
• University of New Mexico, Apr 2007, DOBs and SSNs on 3,000 people, Physical theft
• University of New Mexico, Jan 2007, Unknown SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Notre Dame, Jan 2007, Unknown SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Ohio, Apr 2006, 137,000 SSNs and DOBs, Hacking
• University of Ohio Hudson Health Center, May 2006, 60,000 SSNs with medical data, Hacking
• University of Tennessee, July 2006, 36,000 SSNs and DOBs, Hacking
• University of Tennessee Medical Center, Oct 2005, 3,800 SSNs with medical data, Physical theft
• University of Texas McCombs Business School, Apr 2006,
SSNs and DOBs for 197,000 people, Hacking
• University of Texas – Arlington, Sep 2006, 2500 SSNs and grades, Physical theft
• University of Texas – San Antonio, Sep 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 64,000 people, Hacking
• University of Toledo, Jul 2007, 1,800 SSNs, DOBs, Physical theft
• University of Washington Medical Center, Jan 2006, 1,600 SSNs plus medical data, Physical theft
• US Army Cadet Command, Oct 2006, 4600 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• US Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Fort Monroe, VA, Mar 2007,
SSNs and DOBs on 16,000, Physical theft
• US Bank, Jul 2006, Unknown SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• US Commerce Department/Census Bureau, Sep 2006,
POSSIBLY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of instances of personal information, Physical theft
• US Department of Agriculture, Feb 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 350,000 people, Leak
• US Department of Agriculture, July 2006, 350 employees’ SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• US Department of Agriculture, June 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 26,000 people, Hacking
• US Department of Homeland Security/Transportation Security Administration/Portland International Airport, Oct 2006 500 SSNs and DOBs, ‘Lost’
• US Department of Homeland Security: FEMA and Coast Guard, Sep 2006,
Unknown post-Katrina/Rita data, Physical theft
• US Department of Justice/Omega [sic!] Travel, Jun 2005,
Travel and credit data on 80,000 people, Physical theft
• US Department of the Navy, June 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 28,000 individuals, Leak
• US Department of Transportation IG Office, Miami, Apr 2006, Unknown case files, Physical theft
• US Department of Transportation, Jul 2006
133,000 transportation workers, including pilots‘ SSNs, DOBs, addresses Physical theft
• US Department of Veterans Affairs, May 2006,
SSNs and medical information on 28,700,000 veterans, Physical theft
• US Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Birmingham, AL, Jan 2007,
SSNs and DOBs for 48,000 vets, Physical theft
• US Department of Veterans Affairs, Nov 2007, SSNs and DOBs on 12,000 veterans, Physical theft
• US Department of Veterans Affairs, Nov 2007, 185,000 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• US Department of Veterans Affairs, Minneapolis, reported in June 2006 but occurred in 2005:
60 SSNs, DOBs Physical theft
• US Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, Oct 2006,
SSNs and DOBs on 12,000 people, Physical theft
• US Marine Corps, Mar 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 207,000 marines and staff, Physical theft
• US Navy, Jun-Jul 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 31,000 individuals, Physical theft
• US Postal Service, Oahu, Oct 2007, SSNs and DOBs on 3,000 individuals, Physical theft
• US State Department, Dec 2006, Passport application data for 700 applicants, Physical theft
• Valdosta State, May 2005, SSNs and DOBs on 40,000 people, Hacking
• Vanguard University, Jan 2007, Over 5,000 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• Vassar Brothers Medical Center, June 2006, 257,800 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• Verisign, Aug 2007, Unknown SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• Verizon, Mar 2006, Significant numbers of SSNs and caches of other data, Physical theft
• Vermont Department of Human Services, Jan 2007,
SSNs, DOBs and bank account numbers on 70,000 people
• Vermont State Colleges, Mar 2006, SSNs and credit data on 14,000 people, Physical theft
• Villanova University, Nov 2006, 1243 DOBs and driver's license numbers, Physical theft
• Wells Fargo Bank, May 2006, Unknown SSNs and account data, Physical theft
• Wells Fargo Health Plan, Aug 2006, Unknown SSNs with prescription data, Physical theft
• West Virginia Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists, Aug 2007,
SSNs and DOBs on 4,387 people, Physical theft
• West Virginia Public Employees Insurance Agency, Oct 2007,
SSNs and DOBs on 200,000 people, Physical theft
• Western Illinois University, June 2006, SSNs and credit card data on 180,000 people, Hacking
• Western Union, Jul 2007, 20,000 credit card numbers, Hacking
• Wilcox Memorial Hospital, Oct 2005, SSNs and DOBs on 130,000 people, Physical theft
• Willamette Educational Service District Office, OR, Oct 2006,
Personal data on 4500 high school students, Physical theft
• Wisconsin Legislative Human Resources Office, Feb 2007,
Unknown SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• Wisconsin State Department of Revenue, ongoing, Data and tax payments theft, as revealed by our 'Wisconsingtate' reports: see the report dated 6th August 2007 for details. This scandal is believed to represent only the tip of the iceberg. A pattern of criminal financial and scamming operations is evident from our researches into how this Department scammed Ambassador Wanta
• Worcester County Council, UK, Feb 2007, Bank data and NINs on 19,000 people, Physical theft
• Xerox, Jan. 2007, 297 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• Yale University, Aug 2007, SSNs and DOBs on 10,000 people, Physical theft
• YMCA, Rhode Island, May 2006, SSNs and DOBs on 65,000 people Physical theft
• Yuba County Child Support Services, Jul 2007, SSNs and DOBs for 70,000 individuals, mainly children, Physical theft
• Yuma School District, AZ, May 2007, 91 SSNs and DOBs, Physical theft
• Editor's Note: We are still, from time to time, receiving emails from frustrated people seeking documentation to 'back up' what we publish in these reports. Such correspondents choose to overlook the well-known fact that we have published several huge issues of International Currency Review which contain hundreds of pages of facsimiles of relevant documents. Since we are a commercial operation, we cannot make these volumes available free of charge.
• However copies are available in many university and other libraries around the world, and of course they can be ordered via this website at any time. But the main point here is that complaints along these lines reveal lack of knowledge of the background, which is that an immense volume of relevant documents has been published, while these reports are approved where necessary and appropriate either by the Principals or by Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., before being posted.
In the case of this presentation, the Editor conveyed a copy of the report for Mr Cottrell's attention as a courtesy and at the same time to ensure that what has now been published here does not 'cut across' matters of an intensified nature that are currently in hand.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION, AS IT INDICATES THE DEPTH OF THE DEPRAVITY THAT WANTAGATE HAS EXPOSED. REPETITION OF THIS BASIC DATA IS STILL NECESSARY...
• We now repeat, yet again, our familiar summary of the Statutes, securities regulations and fraud information that we have appended to these reports for many months. The reason we append this information is to remind everyone of their clear responsibilities under the US Misprision of Felony legislation, and of course to provide a legal basis for these reports.
LEGAL RECAPITULATION FROM REPORT DATED 30TH AUGUST 2007:
Reiteration of the fraudulent transactions involving Bank of New York Mellon – a bank so arrogant and conspicuously indifferent both to its tarnished reputation and to its grotesque breaches of US law and of N.A.S.D./S.E.C. Regulations, that it now takes first prize in the crowded competition for the title of ‘Most arrogant and corrupt financial institution in America’. At least, this was the case until the perpetration of the 'Saturday scam' described above and on 13th November:
Step 1: Fraud in the Inducement: “… is intended to and which does cause one to execute an instrument, or make an agreement… The misrepresentation involved does not mislead one as the paper he signs but rather misleads as to the true facts of a situation, and the false impression it causes is a basis of a decision to sign or render a judgment” Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
Step 2: Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft:
• “ACTUAL FRAUD. Deceit. Concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent [scanter] when it causes injury to another…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
• “THE TORT OF FRAUDULENT DECEIT… The elements of actionable deceit are: A false representation of a material fact made with knowledge of its falsity, or recklessly, or without reasonable grounds for believing its truth, and with intent to induce reliance thereon, on which plaintiff justifiably relies on his injury…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Deceit’.
Step 3: Theft by Deception and Fraudulent Conveyance:
THEFT BY DECEPTION:
• “FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT… The hiding or suppression of a material fact or circumstance which the party is legally or morally bound to disclose…”.
• “The test of whether failure to disclose material facts constitutes fraud is the existence of a duty, legal or equitable, arising from the relation of the parties: failure to disclose a material fact with intent to mislead or defraud under such circumstances being equivalent to an actual ‘fraudulent concealment’…”.
• To suspend running of limitations, it means the employment of artifice, planned to prevent inquiry or escape investigation and mislead or hinder acquirement of information disclosing a right of action, and acts relied on must be of an affirmative character and fraudulent…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Concealment’.
• ‘FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE… A conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach…”.
• “Conveyance made with intent to avoid some duty or debt due by or incumbent on person (entity) making transfer…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Conveyance’.
SECURITIES REGULATIONS OF WHICH BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON IS IN BREACH AND OF WHICH THE SIX ‘LEVY BANKS’ MAY LIKEWISE BE VARIOUSLY IN BREACH [CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, DEUTSCHE BANK, BANK OF AMERICA, CITIBANK, THE BANK OF ENGLAND]:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
In addition to which Bank of New York Mellon is in violation of:
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act, Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
LAWS BREACHED BY CRIMINAL OPERATIVES WHO HAVE HIJACKED AMBASSADOR SIR LEO WANTA’S $4.5 TRILLION SETTLEMENT AGREED AT THE HIGHEST U.S. LEVELS IN BAD FAITH IN MAY 2006, AND HAVE CONTINUED THEIR SERIAL CRIMES EVER SINCE:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Conspiracy to commit and cover up murder.
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminal activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war
This list shows to what extent the Bush II Administration condones one Rule of Law for the Rest of Us, and absolute contempt for domestic and international law for the officials and bankers who are illegally diverting and exploiting Wanta’s funds.
The Directors and others listed in Part 1 of the Wantagate Listing of Institution Directors and others posted on 11th June may likewise be Accessories to the Fact of, and/or co-conspirators in, wittingly or unwittingly, the egregious violation of the laws itemised above. This list is reproduced in International Currency Review, Volume 33, #s 1 & 2, September 2007, on pages 163-168.
U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4: MISPRISION OF FELONY:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.
Wicked Pedia Update dated 2nd December 2007:
WIKIPEDIA IS PART OF AN NSA DISCREDITING OPERATION
As previously reported, the Editor’s attention was drawn, in the second half of November 2007, to a pack of old lies, diversionary claptrap and disinformation posted on Wikipedia under ‘Leo Wanta’.
Although this posting appeared FOR THE FIRST TIME on 12th November 2007, it consisted almost entirely of ancient lies, including disinformation dredged out of ‘Thieves’ World’, a hatchet job published in 1994 by Simon and Schuster by the late Claire Sterling, a CIA operative.
Mrs Sterling died suddenly after being summoned for her second meeting with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, under Clinton.
ANCIENT DISCREDITED LIES POSTED IN NOVEMBER 2007
The fact that the OLD Wikipedia lies appeared for the first time as late as 12th November 2007, and consisted almost totally of old, discredited lies, omitting the Master Lie that the CIA retailed after the Ambassador had been taken down, namely that he was DEAD, indicated quite clearly to the Editor and his advisers that this latest evil display of regurgitated disinformation represented a deliberate operation by the US intelligence community’s disinformation and lie machine, to begin, all over again, the process of discrediting Ambassador Leo Wanta – so that they can relieve him of his funds by some false pretext or other after a ‘gag order’ has been signed.
The definitive up-to-date information on the Ambassador’s affairs has been published on this website, and in several issues of International Currency Review, Economic Intelligence Review, Soviet Analyst and Arab-Asian Affairs, all published by World Reports Limited, for several years. Copies of these publications are in official, institutional and library hands all over the world. Therefore, any posting about Ambassador Wanta that relies upon ancient lies and fails to take account of the accurate information that we have published, can easily be demonstrated to represent yet another US intelligence community and NSA discrediting operation.
PRELUDE TO ‘SETTING UP’ WANTA ALL OVER AGAIN
We now understand that the Principals have been advised (for the past several weeks) that they will not be allowed to reveal that they have been paid. This loony state of affairs is designed to ‘set them up’ for a future discrediting operation whereby false witness will be deployed against them to the effect that they have stolen the money, or some such pack of lies, which they will be unable to refute because they will be bound by the ‘prerequisite’ gag order that is intended. Its purpose, of course, is to ‘legitimise’ the old and new lies that the US disinformation apparat will be preparing for future use. The likelihood is that the new discrediting operation will be extended to Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., as well. We are prepared for this intended onslaught.
EDITOR’S TRUE REPORT REPEATEDLY REPLACED BY OLD LIES
On 19th November, the Editor posted on Wikipedia the accurate text about Leo Wanta that is now reproduced below. The Editor’s accurate text was then removed by Wikipedia, leaving the ‘old lies’ that had existed previously. When the Editor became aware of this, he reposted the accurate text below, and, given that his own copy had been deleted, he then deleted the pack of lies, leaving his own accurate text up on the Wikipedia site instead, without the lies.
On 2nd December, the Editor was advised by a monitor that the Editor’s accurate text had been removed and that the old discrediting lies had been reposted on the page by Wikipedia. When the Editor checked, he found that the page could no longer be edited because of what the site managers described as ‘vandalism’.
IT'S ‘VANDALISM’ TO POST THE TRUTH, NOT ‘VANDALISM’ TO POST LIES
It was not ‘vandalism’ to delete the truth and to replace the truth by old lies, but it was ‘vandalism’ to delete ‘old lies’ and replace them by the truth.
We are therefore able to conclude from this Wicked Pedia outrage, as follows:
1. Wikipedia, which purports to ‘change the world’, prefers lies to the truth.
2. Wikipedia is therefore, by definition, a source of disinformation and lies, and cannot be trusted as a source of reliable information in any context.
3. The only category of sick society that would have any interest in disseminating lies about Ambassador Wanta, the United States’ greatest living patriot, rather than the truth, is the mentally disturbed US counterintelligence disinformation apparat (a.k.a. the US STUPIDITY COMMUNITY) which, by its actions in deleting the Editor’s ACCURATE information and replacing it with old lies, and by its illegal behaviour in ‘snipping’ our website texts as stated above, thereby reveals the desperation of its concerns, which all have to do with covering up official criminality.
4. It is now far too late for the US stupidity community to repair the damage that it has done since June 2006, when the Ambassador’s funds were first hijacked by the criminal financial operative Henry M. Paulson, US Treasury Secretary. So it is laying the groundwork for a renewed discrediting operation against Ambassador Wanta and his colleagues.
• We and others will see to it that this intention is defeated, and that such nefarious scheming is exposed for the amoral and disgusting Luciferian behaviour that it represents.
The ACCURATE text that the Editor posted on the Wikipedia site, follows. (The Editor, after all, PAID FOR AMBASSADOR WANTA’S EXIT FROM PROBATION, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, SO HE CAN HARDLY BE A SOURCE OF DISINFORMATION, CAN HE?). This information will be very widely distributed by other means, in order to provide all concerned with the necessary ‘heads-up’ as to what these US Dark Forces have in mind. They are out of their minds and in Satan’s mind:
The disinformation about Leo Wanta (Lee Wanta) below was first posted on 12th November 2007. It contains ancient CIA disinformation and long since exposed lies going back to the early 1990s, and obfuscates the truth. The report appended immediately below was added on 19th November 2007, to correct the disinformation contained in the original stub.
It was subsequently removed and is hereby replaced. This sequence of events, which suggests that egregious lies are preferred to the truth, has been recorded on www.worldreports.org, which contains all the updated and breaking Wanta material, that was ignored and traduced in the stub at the foot of this report.
THE ACCURATE TEXT THAT WIKIPEDIA REPEATEDLY DELETED
This is the correct information that we posted on 19th November 2007:
The 'information' posted below represents a deliberately malevolent,
false disinformation picture which has no bearing on reality. It is a
travesty of the truth of the matter and cites Christopher Story as the author of some of the disinformation, which is libellous and implies that Story, the veteran
Editor of International Currency Review of nearly 40 years' standing, is engaged in the egregious dissemination of lies, which is not the case.
This is such an egregiously malevolent stub of disinformation that readers should prudently dismiss it altogether; they should start afresh by accessing Christopher Story's website, which is: www.worldreports.org., reading from the Archive.
www.worldreports.org is the authoritative source for all updated information on Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta. The source 'Thieves' World' was a CIA disinformation work prepared by the late CIA disinformation operative Claire Sterling, published in 1994.
This stub regurgitates ancient lies perpetrated by the CIA, which lied for many years that Lee (Leo being his intelligence community name) Wanta was dead. The CIA proclaimed that he was dead so that corrupt cadres could ransack his funds (see below).
He 'ceased to be dead' with effect from 21st July 2005 after Christopher Story, a British private citizen, had paid $35,000 from his scarce private funds pro bono publico by way of 'restitution' to an American lawyer for onward payment to the Wisconsin State Department of Corrections, to procure Mr Wanta's release from his illegal probation.
Despite his Ambassadorial status, Wanta had been illegally 'taken down' in Switzerland on 7th July 1993 without a warrant on a trumped-up Wisconsin State charge of having failed to pay $14,129 in falsely assessed Wisconsin State fabricated tax that he never owed because he had been resident in Vienna on US Presidential intelligence work since June 1988.
This data is all in the public domain, has been published for several years in International Currency Review, the Journal of the World Financial Community, and can be read on Mr Story's website.
Notwithstanding that this fabricated tax demand (orchestrated by US
criminal intelligence) had been paid twice under protest by Lee Emil
Wanta from abroad (in May and June 1992), the funds were improperly
allocated by the Wisconsin State Department of Revenue and were never
credited to the false account maintained by them for the Ambassador. (Christopher Story holds documentary
proof of both payments). They were paid a third time by Christopher Story in June 2005, which action duly procured Mr Wanta's release from illegal probation effective 14th November 2005.
As a consequence of Wanta thus ceasing to be dead, the CIA's lie that he was dead collapsed in chaos, and all the subsidiary old false witness lies that the CIA had perpetrated, including those assembled for disinformation purposes in the stub below (which, in line with the standard false witness used throughout by detractors, attempts to portray Christopher Story as a source of disinformation) were discredited as well.
Why was Wanta taken down? So that the criminal intelligence cadres running the US Government could ransack the $27.5 trillion of funds assembled by Leo Wanta on President Reagan's orders, in the course of his Financial Warfare operations against the USSR.
Under Reagan's Executive Order 12333 of 1981, US intelligence officers were permitted to establish corporations which could thereafter contract with the CIA/DIA/DEA/NSA et al for the purpose of fulfilling allotted intelligence tasks allocated to them.
The financial proceeds of operations conducted by such corporations
were consequently the property of the corporations and thus of their
shareholders, a legal fact of life which has never been, and cannot be,
disputed. This was not a good idea because almost all US intelligence
operatives are liars and do not function on the basis of the Rule of Law at all, if they can help it.
Lee Wanta is the well-known patriotic exception to this rule: he operates solely in accordance with US law, in contrast to the behaviour of other US operatives, which is why the kakocracy* needed to remove him from the scene, as duly occurred July 1993.
Once Wanta had been illegally arrested (contrary to international law, as a diplomat) and then thrown into a stinking Swiss jail on 7th July 1993, the criminal cadres inside the US official structures immediately ransacked Mr Wanta's bank accounts according to plan.
The history of this matter is, and has been, elaborated in great depth on Christopher Story's website www.worldreports.org. and has been extensively published, as mentioned, in International Currency Review and other World Reports Limited intelligence publications.
Students are advised perhaps to begin with the 'Wisconsingate' report dated 6th August 2007, which forensically dissects, with detailed documentary back-up, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's tax fabrication operation against Wanta, stretching back for over 20 years, that has been exposed by Christopher Story in minute detail, and which formed the fabricated basis for Wanta's illegal takedown in 1993, despite the fact that Wisconsin has no jurisdiction beyond its borders.
The overall Wantagate crisis, which is the sole and continuing underlying cause of the prevailing global financial and economic day of reckoning that the world is now facing, has been triggered by the fact that the George W. Bush Jr. White House, aided and abetted by other senior office-holders, hijacked the compromise financial settlement of $4.5 trillion that the White House itself agreed (in a classified accord that was finalised in May 2006) should be paid over to Ambassador Wanta, so that the stolen and diverted remaining $23 trillion of his funds (and the many hundreds of trillions of dollars hypothecated upon them) could be released from a de facto lien arising from the collapse of the CIA's lie that Wanta was dead.
For clearly, since he had ceased to be dead, 100% of these funds (plus the hundreds of trillions of fiat ‘funny’ money generated by illegal leveraged operations from that base) belonged to Lee Wanta and to no-one else: a situation that the banks 'could not handle'.
The entire narrative of what has become the worst financial corruption crisis in world history (which this stub consisting of disinformation attempts to obfuscate) is set out in great detail on Christopher Story's website www.worldreports.org., to which all readers are directed in order for the accurate state of affairs to be understood. As indicated, this stub below is a travesty and a disgrace, as it regurgitates long since discredited CIA lies, presents a diversionary, distorted and misleading picture, and because it malevolently incorporates Christopher Story as a source for some of this disinformation.
It is a disgusting instance of ignorant and malevolent US counterintelligence disinformation and deceit at its very worst.
All the statements in the above commentary may be verified by reference to www.worldreports.org and International Currency Review. Another publication covering this matter in detail is Economic Intelligence Review, also published by World Reports Limited, London. Wanta students should access the Archive on the www.worldreports.org Home Page.
A book devoted to Ambassador Wanta and the Wantagate crisis is in preparation
The Wanta disinformation referred to above has been deleted from this page. ENDS.
DIPLOMATIC STATUS OF THE PRINCIPALS
The Ambassador and his colleagues now have special diplomatic status (conferred upon them by HM The Queen in 2007), which means that the Ambassador is now an Ambassador several times over. This factor greatly complicates the intended discrediting offensive that the mad US stupidity community’s Dark Forces contemplate, their sole objective being of course to cover up their own criminality, in line with pending ‘thought crime’ legislation which has the same Nazi-style objective.
*Note: ‘Kakocracy’: Governance by a clique representing the worst elements of society, in their interests and to the exclusion of all other interests, from the Greek, kakos, meaning foul, or filthy.
Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta: Diplomatic Passport Numbers 04362 & 12535 a.k.a. Frank B. Ingram [FBI] (Sector V) SA32NV; and a.k.a. Rick Reynolds, SA233MS. AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc: Federal EIN Number 20-3866855; Virginia State Corporation Identification Number: 0617454-4; Virginia State Department of Taxation Identification Number: 30203866855F001.
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or to any of the earlier Wantagate reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming United States South America Great Britain England Europe Middle East Asia Melbourne World
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Christopher Story FRSA: Global Data Theft Operation By The Criminal Cadres, Another Element Of The World Revolution Exposed: