Lee Emil Wanta / Wantagate: Hillary Clinton Presidency Will Guarantee More Of Same - Extreme Corruption / Clinton Pardons Exposed Underworld Connections
CLINTON PARDONS EXPOSED UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS
A HILLARY PRESIDENCY WILL GUARANTEE MUCH MORE OF THE SAME
Sunday 3 February 2008 01:14
DRUG DEALERS, MONEY LAUNDERERS, BANK FRAUDSTERS, GUN RUNNERS, FRAUDULENT FINANCE SCAMSTERS, PONZI SCHEME SPECIALISTS, SINGLED OUT FOR CLINTON PARDONS
U.S. CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE WANTS JEZEBEL IN POWER: AMERICANS MUST SAY: ‘NO WAY’
By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London and New York: www.worldreports.org. Press NEWS and the ARCHIVE Button on the www.worldreports.org Home Page for our 'Wantagate' reports since April 2006.
• The white panel below NEWS gives details of our intelligence titles as they are published.
• Please Make a Donation, if you feel able to do so, to help finance Christopher Story's ongoing financial global corruption investigations. Your assistance will be very sincerely appreciated and will make a real difference, hastening the necessary resolution of the worst financial corruption and linked financial fallout in world history. Our Wantagate reports been calling all the shots, given the hijacking of Wanta's Settlement. This is the 92nd Wantagate report: over a million words to date.
THE CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE AGENDA: INSTALL CIA OPERATIVE JEZEBEL CLINTON
The American people are said to be toying with the idea of voting for Mrs Hillary Rodomski Clinton, a notoriously corrupt criminal CIA operative, as the next President of the United States. At least, that is the impression that is being concocted for public consumption.
What is really happening, however, is that the ruthless and amoral Intelligence Power, which controls the Government, is manipulating the election process so as to procure the ‘validated‘ outcome that it favours – namely the installation as President of the controlled intelligence operative of its choice.
In order to achieve this undemocratic objective, every dirty trick yet invented by the criminal intelligence cadres is being deployed – including, as usual, the rigging of vote counts by means of electronic voting equipment and software that has been designed by Diebold and other suppliers precisely so that ballot counts can be rigged in secret – the US equivalent of ballot-rigging in post-Soviet Georgia by bringing pre-stuffed ballot boxes to the polling stations.
FAKE CONTROLLED AND RIGGED AMERICAN ‘DEMOCRACY’ ON DISPLAY
Knowing this, the Rest of the World is beyond sick and tired of the tawdry spectacle of fraudulent US ‘democracy’ on show, in general – and of the images of Hillary on the hustings, in particular.
General reasons for global disgust at this theatrical display include:
• Knowledge of the dubious CIA criminal background of Mrs Hillary Clinton, and justified concern that an Administration headed by this woman would be exceptionally dangerous.
• Abhorrence of the hypocritical arrogance and crude insensitivity of the US Government in promoting democracy out of the barrel of a gun abroad, while rigging its own elections at home.
• Further abhorrence at the fact that 1.5+ million Iraqis have been murdered in cold blood by the jackboot US régime, with millions of survivors vulnerable to various cancers as a consequence of the indiscriminate use of depleted uranium in the weaponry deployed – inter alia so that the US fraudulent finance specialists could control the Central Bank of Iraq, for use as a ‘Black hole’ destination for fraudulent finance paper.
Most significantly, four floors of the Central Bank’s HQ building on al-Rasheed Street, in Central Baghdad, were decimated by fire on 28th January, in an operation reminiscent of the burning of those Iron Mountain warehouses in London and Ottawa in 2006, that we reported at the time: they ‘just happened’ to hold large quantities of contract documents lodged there by Deutsche Bank, which is believed to have been ‘rescued’ from collapse after Chancellor Angela Merkel held the Group of Seven powers to ransom during their pork-barrel bargaining session in Britain last Thursday [to be confirmed].
[The participation of the British Government under the corrupt Tony Blair in the Iraqi catastrophe implicated the British Government and military in the Iraqi atrocities: the criminal mind always seeks to entice other parties to participate in its criminal operations. This is standard criminal underworld ‘good practice‘].
• Anger and disgust at the fact that the US Intelligence and Military Powers (1) throw their weight around all over the world, destabilising governments, stealing the funds and gold of monarchies, governments and selected targets, assassinating foreign leaders and others, interfering in the domestic affairs of other countries, arbitrarily extending US jurisdiction abroad, exporting captured targets so that they can be tortured beyond the reach of what remains of the US Rule of Law, and marketing fraudulent financial scams to witting and unwitting external recipients with cynical disregard for the suffering and rights of others, while preaching a menu of lofty ‘democratic’ principles for which its operatives have absolute contempt.
The US Government is just as likely to double-cross the allies that it has blackmailed, as to apply the standard CIA ‘bait and switch’ technique to targeted criminal collaborators such as Saddam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic. For instance, in 1982, Washington secretly aided and abetted the Argentine junta in its project to invade and seize the Falkland Islands, its underlying motive being to grab the mineral assets of the Islands by proxy – a hidden scandal that the Editor’s researches have recently confirmed.
HILLARY RODOMSKI REPRESENTS AN EVEN DARKER SHADE OF BLACK
Each successive US Presidency seems to represent a Blacker shade of Luciferian darkness than its predecessor. And if sober Americans and the Rest of the World may be imagining that no US Government could be Blacker than the Luciferian Bush II Administration, they may have a nasty shock coming to them, unless they reject this Jezebel: and the sooner, the better.
This is a legitimate subject for a foreign correspondent, since the identity of the next President of the United States is a matter of interest and concern to the whole world.
For a Hillary Jezebel Clinton Presidency might make the George W. Bush Presidency look like an enjoyable experience, if this woman’s past behaviour is any guide. There is a respectable case for the belief that Mrs Hillary Clinton has been President for eight years already.
As President William Jefferson Clinton’s main CIA handler, she would, at the very least, have been a party to and fully aware of everything that her CIA husband perpetrated Moreover the Clintons do not bother to hide which god they serve.
CLINTON FAMILY DISPLAYS ITS OCCULT, SATANIC ORIENTATION
Many will have taken note of the posting by the Canadian analyst Dr Henry Mackow, on www.rense.com, dated 28th January 2008, in which the following images were displayed:
• Former President Clinton wearing an ‘Osiris’ lapel badge, signifying his Luciferian allegiance and orientation and his dedication to the phallic, pagan god worshipped by the ancient Egyptians and other primitive cultures, and the 'All-seeing Eye' of Horus (the ‘All-seeing Geomasonic Eye’ floating above the uncompleted esoteric pyramid on the US $1.0 banknote).
• Chelsea Clinton wearing a pendant in the shape of an upside-down cross, routinely used in Black Masses and in invocations of Satan.
• A Hillary election event against the backdrop of a distorted American flag in which all the stars had been turned upside down, with the two ‘ears’ poking upwards, after the format of the image of Baphomet used in occult ritual.
PENTAGON PROJECT TO PERFECT ‘THE EYE OF HORUS’
One of the US ‘high' Illuminati’s most secret programmes involves procuring that every computer in the world will be linked to the Pentagon. Another dimension of this gross Luciferian thinking is the supposedly aborted Poindexter ‘Total Awareness Program’ which was likewise intended to give meaning to the geomasonic ‘All-seeing Eye of Horus’ that hovers above the uncompleted occult pyramid on the American $1.0 bill.
Because the US Congress, in an unaccustomed fit of fleeting rectitude, declined to authorise this abomination, the criminal cadres organised, instead, a massive global programme of data theft, the dimensions of which were illustrated in our data theft report of 5th January 2008. At all events, the spooky esoteric eye of Horus/Osiris lapel badge worn by former President Bill Clinton confirmed this fellow as a fully-paid up US intelligence operative who is engaged in this same nutty pursuit of ‘total awareness’, i.e. the globalist, occult agenda of the ‘All-seeing Eye’.
CLINTON’S ‘STALIN PURGES’: CLEANING UP AFTER THE BUSH SR. THEFTS
Throughout the Clinton Presidency, evidence of a wave of murders reminiscent of Stalin’s purges accumulated. The list of victims has been widely publicised for many years, and always seems to be growing. Unlike most observers of that dimension of this vast crisis, we believe that the ‘Clinton murders’ included many assassinations perpetrated by or on behalf of the Bush Crime Family, to cover up the financial and other crimes perpetrated by Bush Sr. and his associates, including their co-conspiring criminal operative associates, the Clintons themselves.
• After all, the ransacking and stealing inter alia of the funds over which Ambassador Lee Wanta remains, to this day, the sole principal, was a risky operation, and many people, it seems, ‘had to be dispensed with’, because they knew too much.
• The same syndrome is known to be evident behind the scenes today, with lethal measures being taken against perpetrators of financial crimes like Paulson, who stole colossal amounts of money that were reportedly returned to the Treasury for proper disbursement, we undertand, last week. [To be confirmed].
As we have reiterated recently, the criminal cadres’ macro plan all along has been to engineer the installation of Mrs Hillary Clinton as the 44th President of the United States, in order to achieve the following parallel objectives:
• To give the US criminal fraudulent finance operatives a new lease of life.
• To close down the massive exposure of their ongoing crimes that has been exposed as a consequence of, and via, Wantagate.
• To enable the criminal cadres to round up and execute or incarcerate all who stand in their way and who insist upon the restoration of the Rule of Law.
• To cover up their past financial fraud crimes, their thefts and their murders, not least through control of ocrruptible law enforcement and the judiciary.
HILLARY INSTALLATION PROJECT MAY BE PAST ITS SELL-BY DATE
Since the intelligence community is notoriously compartmentalised, operations often overlap, and old operations that have passed their sell-by date and are proving to be counterproductive, may be allowed to continue, or may do so by default.
For instance, there have been recent signs of an aborted intent to close down disinformation operations designed to keep the victims of and participants in CIA Ponzi, Omega and the other fraudulent finance ‘programs’ from open revolt, to continue massaging their expectations, and last but not least, to set up George W. Bush Jr. as the scapegoat for everything that went wrong, while preserving the option to carry on stealing the money anyway.
But just as we believe that this is no longer feasible, thanks to the massive domestic and global publicity that has attended this crisis in part through the Wantagate exposures and in spite of the indolence of the controlled and complacent ‘mainstream’ media, neither do we believe that the Second Clinton Presidency project remains realistic, given that the financial conditions behind the scenes have been turned upside down thanks to Basel II + Wantagate.
In other words, Mrs Clinton’s CIA-controlled, compartmentalised bid for presidential power is becoming increasingly anachronistic, even as her corrupt bandwagon proceeds blandly ahead as though nothing has changed. It looks more and more like a policy of desperation that cannot be stopped and which may come to nothing, with the Clintons finally forced to take advantage of their dual citizenship by making use of their Irish passports in order to escape indictment.
• The fact that Mrs Clinton holds a foreign (Irish) passport rules her out as a legitimate candidate for the US Presidency anyway.
If realised, the macro plan would, of course, give Mrs Hillary Clinton the de facto immunity she desperately needs (and which her exhausted facial features reveal), while enabling her to appoint her CIA husband to an Ambassadorship or whatever, providing him with diplomatic immunity, along the lines of Tony Blair’s fake diplomatic post in the Middle East.
The purpose of that appointment, like Tony Blair’s possible ascendancy to the Presidency of the European Union Collective, will have been primarily to protect him from arrest, as provided for by the warrant for his arrest issued by the International Court of Justice. Blair could in any case be arrested (as could George Bush Jr. and Vice President Cheney, after they have left or been forced out of office), as a war criminal, at any time.
THE CHILDREN’S DEFENSE FUND: CLINTON SLUSH MONEY VEHICLE
The other day, Mrs Clinton was reported to have boasted in public about the ‘good works’ with which she claims to be associated through the Children s Defense Fund. This is notorious for two reasons. First, it is widely known to have served as the secret money-laundering vehicle used by the Clintons for diverting stolen money, including funds belonging (we believe) to Ambassador Wanta. Secondly, it is a dual-purpose entity which has served the interests of the World Revolution and in particular has contributed to the dissemination of the old subversive revolutionary agenda espoused by the Mussolini-era Communist, Antonio Gramsci, in his ‘Prison Notebooks’.
This intelligence agitprop organisation was positioned on the ‘far left’ to agitate for the legal independence of children after infancy and early childhood, in accordance with the Illuminati’s agenda for destroying marriage and the family, as a precursor to the abolition of private property (except for that of the revolutionary élite, of course).
The Communist and Nazi literature confirm that marriage is considered to be the biggest continuing obstacle to the achievement of this Luciferian objective.
HILLARY JEZEBEL CLINTON: MARRIAGE = SLAVERY
In an article entitled ‘Children under the Law’, published in Harvard Educational Review in 1982, the closet lesbian Mrs Hillary Clinton openly equated the family with slavery, elaborating her Stalinist control doctrine as follows:
‘The basic rationale for depriving people of rights in a dependency relationship is that certain individuals are incapable or undeserving of the right to take care of themselves and consequently need social institutions specifically designed to safeguard their position’.
‘Along with the family, past and present examples of such arrangements include marriage, slavery and the Indian reservation system’.
In 1978, Hillary Rodham (Rodomski) was named by President Carter to chair the Board of Directors of the Legal Services Corporation. Her term of office, which did not expire until after the Reagan Administration came to power in 1981, was accompanied, as with everything this Jezebel touches, by controversy – over funds which had been illegally channelled for political purposes into the Western Center on Law and Poverty, based in California.
GENERAL ACCOUNTING OFFICE REPORT INTO HILLARY‘S IRREGULARITIES
In 1983, the General Accounting Office (as it was then called) issued a report which was highly critical of this violation, and also of an attempt by this activist woman to ‘organise’ Legal Services Corporation lawyers and grantees into a lobbying network to block plans advanced by the Reagan Administration to limit the explosive growth of entitlements.
The details of this early diversion of funds – an activity in which Hillary later became an expert – make alarming reading. In January 1980, the Legal Services Corporation funnelled taxpayers’ money into the Proposition 9 Taskforce, a campaign to coordinate the activities of some 30 Legal Services Corporation grant recipients and 500 attorneys in California to defeat Proposition 9, a political ballot initiative which received widespread publicity at the time because of its primary objective: to cut Californian State taxes by 50%.
The Legal Services Corporation was explicitly precluded by its charter, and by US statute law, from providing such political assistance to defeat a State ballot initiative. So, according to the General Accounting Office report dated 19th September 1983, the Legal Services Corporation, the Western Center on Law and Poverty, which had received a $61,655 ‘Special Needs’ grant for the purpose of hiring four ‘coordinators’ to direct the campaign, ‘and certain other unidentified California Legal Services grantees, violated the provision of 42 U.S.C. Section 2996e(d)(4) in providing funds and personnel support for the Proposition 9 Taskforce that operated a large-scale opposition campaign to the Proposition 9 ballot measure’. The activities undertaken by those involved, led by the Legal Services Corporation chaired by Mrs Clinton, ‘were the precise sort… prohibited by the statute’s injunction against using corporate funds to oppose a ballot measure that is already on the ballot and where clients’ legal rights are not at issue’.
FINANCIAL AID TO SOCIALIST AND COMMUNIST REVOLUTIONJARIES
In 1987-88 (and probably for longer) Mrs Clinton served as Director and Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of the New World Foundation, another Agency revolutionary agitprop entity, which had earned a notorious reputation for being among the ‘most liberal’ (which in America for some reason means ‘socialist’ or ‘Communist’) entities in the United States – dedicated to the activist support of ‘progressive organizations’, as Mrs Clinton herself wrote in the Foreword to the entity’s Annual Report for 1987-88.
In 1988 the New World Foundation (the name of which refers to the ‘New World’ these brainwashed revolutionary ‘Useful Idiots’ all think they are creating on behalf of their 'friend' Lucifer, not to the Western Hemisphere) made a grant to CISPES (Committee in Support of the People of El Salvador) founded in New York City in 1980 by Farid Handal, brother of El Salvador’s Communist Party chief, Shafik Handal. That illustrates the true political orientation of this woman, who comes from Jewish immigrant stock originally from Russia.
The ‘New World Order’ that the revolutionaries espouse should of course be renamed the ‘New World Disorder’ for the straightforward reason that these people, who are controlled by or who are devotees of a Dark Force who is the author of lies and confusion, cannot create ‘order’, because their only ultimate product is death (both spiritual and physical).
One need only contemplate the satanic death and destruction that Bush II and his Nazi-Trotskyite neocons have inflicted on Iraq, and wish to inflict upon Iran, to be reminded that their agenda is chaos and disorder, even though their Tavistock-style brainwashing convinces them that they possess the answer to every problem in the world.
This is the mindset, for public consumption, at any rate, of Mrs Hillary Jezebel Rodomski Clinton.
THE THEFT OF $500 MILLION FROM BANK CROZIER, GRENADA
So Mrs Clinton’s dubious reputation goes back a long way. A taped interview exists, and is held in a secure location, in which a US intelligence operative reveals that in the late 1990s he was one of four US operatives who flew to Grenada to investigate Mrs Clinton’s removal of $500 million from Bank Crozier. The operative states on tape that it was discovered that the bank’s video camera system was mysteriously inactivated during the precise period of time that Mrs Clinton was visiting the branch. The video cameras were focused on the area where clients are seen.
It is reported that (‘understandably’) Mrs Clinton has not declared the $500 million of stolen funds for tax purposes. The funds were originally stolen 'by others' from Ambassador Wanta after he was illegally ‘taken down’ in July 1993 on trumped-up tax evasion charges (see our ‘Wisconsingate’ report dated 6th August 2007 in the Archive. for details).
CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS REVEAL THE CLINTONS’ PRIORITIES
Given that former President Clinton’s primary intelligence community handler is believed to have been his CIA wife, it stands to reason that Mrs Hillary Rodomski Clinton may have condoned and may have been fully aware of the type of underworld operatives with which President Clinton was associated. The list of Presidential Pardons given below, dished out by President Clinton, shows his Lufiferian priorities and illustrates just how decadent the US political system has become.
Not only is the 1947 National Security Act et seq, notoriously considered to be a crooks’ charter since it ‘legitimises’ the incessant criminal activities of the US Intelligence Power, in need of immediate drastic reform, but a tradition has arisen of Presidents granting pardons to criminal operatives who have been incarcerated after having been found guilty of mafia-style crimes.
It is logical to assume that such pardons are granted because the President ‘owes’ the criminals concerned, or is vulnerable to being blackmailed by them or by their associates.
• In other words, by studying this list, we can see what kind of Black régime a further Clinton Presidency is certain to be likely to represent.
THE NOTORIOUS ABUSE OF PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS
Because this tradition has become embedded, we are witnesses to an environment in which a nod and a wink is given to criminal intelligence operatives and mafia gangsters to go about their dirty business in collaboration as necessary with US criminal intelligence operatives, equipped with an assumed Presidential assurance that should they be found out, indicted and imprisoned, they can ‘rely’ upon a Presidential Pardon to bail them out.
Even more insidiously, given the wholesale reported compromising of the Legislative Branch, the known corruption of elements of US law enforcement, the bribery of some Gold Badges, and the masonic ‘Brotherhood’ of the judiciary, which is open to financial inducements from the likes of CIA criminal operatives such as Vice President Richard Cheney, a dark Luciferian ‘culture’ has arisen whereby the criminal intelligence operative and his mafia gangster colleague have come to expect not only that, in the worst case scenario, a Presidential Pardon will be forthcoming to bail them out, but also that the likelihood of being caught is minimal, given the circumstances described.
Observe also that while President Clinton was so busily pardoning cocaine, amphetamine, LSD and marihuana distributors, manufacturers of counterfeit Federal Reserve notes, bank fraudsters, bank employees who had falsified bank records and embezzled bank depositors’ funds, embezzlers of Savings and Loan Association balances, bank robbers, counterfeiters of Government obligations, securities conmen and fraudsters, evaders of tax, extortioners, forgers of US savings and other bonds, racketeers, felons who have committed bribery of judges and public officials, the former CIA Director (DCI) John Deutch, Marc Rich (Hans Brand) and his side-kick Pincus Green, traders with the enemy, Grand and ordinary jury tamperers, and innumerable other categories of felon – the most distinguished and accomplished American intelligence patriot of our age, Ambassador Lee Wanta, was languishing in the vast US GULAG, after having being falsely accused on perjured false witness evidence and jailed for not paying to the corrupt Wisconsin State Department of Revenue $14,129 that he had never owed but had already paid twice under protest.
He was ‘taken down’ by Bush Sr. and his criminal presidential collaborator, President Clinton, so that his accumulated assets could then be ransacked, diverted, stolen and used as collateral inter alia for the raising of a duplicated aggregate amount of $27.5 trillion, as previously reported.
DOOMED LAST-DITCH PUSH BY THE CRIMINAL CADRES FOR A NEW LEASE OF LIFE
If the American electorate allows itself to be manoeuvred by the criminalised Intelligence Power through the usual exploitation of electronic vote-rigging, loaded and biased TV interviews and so-called ‘debates’, false political prospectuses and the fake blandishments fronted by this notorious Jezebel woman, they can expect a resurgence of criminality and a reign of criminal terror far worse than that perpetrated by the Bush II Administration – which is on its last legs and is being brought to its knees as a consequence of the momentum established by Wantagate, the imposition of the Basel II banking régime, and the determination of the international financial community, despite its own nefarious complicity in what has been going on, to put an end to this terminal criminality.
For a Hillary Rodomski Clinton Presidency will have as its primary objective the saving of the President’s own skin, the burying of past financial crimes, murders and other serial abominations, and the perpetration of endless further financial and other crimes, on the assumption that the criminal cadres will have managed to wangle a new lease of life for themselves.
This cannot be allowed to happen. Just look at the kind of people that former President Clinton pardoned. Every type of swindler, financial criminal, money launderer and drug trafficker under the sun was pardoned by that criminal President. Note also that a number of people incarcerated for breach of the Misprision of Felony statute (see below) were pardoned – reminding us that this law is very much alive and that all readers of these reports in the United States are required by law to inform a military officer, judge or other appropriate office holder under the United States, of the crimes reported, on pain of a fine and imprisonment for not more than three years.
The only pardon on this list that seems justified was the Presidential Pardon handed to a member of the US military who had been imprisoned in the GULAG for stealing a few pounds of butter.
• NOTE that President Clinton did not pardon Ambassador Wanta. He could not do so, even if he had been so inclined (which would have been out of the question, since he is a co-conspirator in the stealing of Wanta's funds), because Lee Wanta committed no crimes. Wanta, in turn, could not have accepted a Presidential Pardon, for the same reason.
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 23 NOVEMBER 1994:
• Aronsohn, David Phillip, MN.,1961 Failure to pay special occupational tax on wagering,
26 U.S.C. § 7203
• Bain-Prentice, Wanda Kaye, AZ, 1982 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Barucco, Antonio, U. S. Army general court-martial 1945 Desertion: violation of 58th Article of War
• Beck, Kristine Margo, ID, 1981 Bank embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Billmaier, David Christopher , NM, 1980 Possession with intent to distribute amphetamines,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Brown, Terry Lee, KY, 1962, Interstate transportation of a stolen motor vehicle, 18 U.S.C. § 2312
• Bruton, Joe Carl, TX, 1979, Conspiracy to commit mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• DeMarce, Nolan Lynn, WI, 1983 Making false statements to obtain bank loans, 18 U.S.C. § 1014
• Dick, Jimmy C, CA, 1976 Conspiracy to manufacture counterfeit Federal Reserve Notes,
18 U.S.C. § 371: counterfeiting operations generally
• Dishman, Edward Eugene, OK,1983 Conspiracy to defraud the United States and Oklahoma counties, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Engle, Brenda Kay, IN, 1983 Conspiracy to commit theft from interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Fajer, Mary Theresa , OR, 1980 Conspiracy to commit bank embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 371
• Forte, Albert James , DC, 1973 Making and subscribing false and fraudulent income tax return,
26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Fendley, Frazier Lee, AL, 1965 Interstate transportation of a stolen motor vehicle,
18 U.S.C. § 2312
• Freeland, Robert Linward Jr., IN, 1983 Forcible rescue of seized property, 26 U.S.C. § 7212(b)
• Furst, Ralph Leon, CA, 1966 Embezzlement of United States mail (U.S. Code section not cited)
• Gericke, Barbara Ann, WI, 1984 Conspiracy to introduce contraband into Federal prison,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1791
• Gilmore, Billy Joe, TX, 1982 Mail fraud and aiding and abetting, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Lafrate, Loreto Joseph, WV, 1976 Failure to record receipt of firearms, 18 U.S.C. §§ 922(m), 924(a)
• Jones, Carl Bruce, MO, 1983 Distribution of marijuana and use of telephone to facilitate marijuana distribution, 18 U.S.C. § 2 and 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and 843(b)
• Leverenz, Candace Deon, CA, 1972 Unlawful distribution of LSD,
21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and (b)(1)(B)
• Lindgren, George William, NY, 1975 Bank embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Meierkord, Brian George, IL, 1983 Making false statement to bank, 18 U.S.C. § 1014
• Miller, Jackie Lee, OK, 1983 Conspiracy to defraud the United States, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Naulty, Joseph Patrick, PA, 1980 Carrying away goods moving in foreign shipment,
18 U.S.C. § 659
• Noel, Theodore Roosevelt, AL 1972 Selling whiskey in unstamped containers; making a false statement in connection with the acquisition of firearms from licensed dealer, 26 U.S.C. § 5604(a)(1) and 18 U.S.C. §§ 922(a)(6) and 924(a)
• Oaks, Mary Louise, LA, 1979 Conspiracy to defraud the Government with respect to claims,
18 U.S.C. § 286
• Padelsky, Robert Paul, UT, 1980 Misapplication of bank funds, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Peterson, Elizabeth Amy, NV,1985 Conspiracy to make false statements to bank, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Prather, Susan Lauranne, AR, 1975 Causing marijuana to be transported through the mail,
21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
• Quammen, Gary Lynn, WI, 1976 Misapplication of bank funds, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Raymond, Robert Ronal, CT, 1972 Conspiracy to manufacture, receive,possess, and sell firearms silencers, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Rushing, Elizabeth Hogg, GA, 1978 Misapplication of bank funds, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Schaffer, Marc Alan, NY, 1968 False statements to Selective Service System Local Board,
50 U.S.C. Appendix § 462(a)
• Smith, Roy Aaron, TX, 1982 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Smunk, Diane Dorothea, SD, 1984 Embezzlement by Government employee, 18 U.S.C. § 641
• Stathakis, Thomas Peter, 1976 Selling and delivering firearms to out-of-state resident and falsifying firearms records, 18 U.S.C. §§ 922(b)(3), 922(m), and 924(a)
• Vacanti, Kathleen, CA, 1979 Conspiracy
to defraud the United States by obtaining payment of false claims,
presenting false claims to the United States, forging a writing, and
also aiding and abetting,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 286, 287, and 495
• White, Pupi, MO, 1985 Making false statement on United States passport application,
18 U.S.C. § 911
• Wicker, Charles Coleman, MO, 1975 Conspiracy to conduct illegal gambling business,
18 U.S.C. § 371
• Woods, Roderick Douglas, MS, 1982 Misappropriation of bank funds and aiding and abetting,
18 U.S.C. §§ 656 and 2
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 17 APRIL 1995:
• Barisic, Bradley Vaughn, CA,1980 Making false statement to National Labor Relations Board,
18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Brantley, Herschel L, U. S. Air Force general court-martial 1951
Larceny in violation of 93rd Article of War
• Byars, Linda Bailey, SC, 1975 Bank embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Chapin, Patricia Ann, MO, 1986 Falsifying prescription for controlled substance,
21 U.S.C. § 843(a)(4)(A) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Jacobs, Ronald, PA,1967 Theft from interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659
• Marks , Margaret Mary, OH, 1984 Wilful misapplication of bank funds, 18 U.S.C. § 657
• Martin, John Richard, CA, 1956 Embezzlement of funds from Savings and Loan Association,
18 U.S.C. § 657
• McKinney, Earl Thomas , U. S. Air Force summary court-martial 1. 1951 1. Absent without leave 2. U. S. Air Force general court-martial 1959 2. Larceny by check, writing check with insufficient funds, and false claims, in violation of U.C.M.J., Articles 121, 132, and 134
• Odoms, Shirley Jean, TX, 1978 Filing false claim for tax refund, 18 U.S.C. § 287
• Pakis, Jack, AR, 1972 Operation of illegal gambling business, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 1955
• Roberts, Gordon Jr., LA, 1977 Interstate transportation of forged and falsely made securities,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 2314
• Terhune, Jr., Carl Edward, OK, 1985 Issuing United States Postal Service money orders while postal employee with intent to defraud Postal Service, 18 U.S.C. § 500
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 23 DECEMBER 1997:
• Avery, Irving Frank, CO, 1984 Possession of counterfeit plates, 18 U.S.C. §§ 474 and 2
• Berry, Billy K. Ark. 1986 Medicaid and mail fraud, 42 U.S.C. §1396h(a)(1)(i) and 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Carson, Clio Louise, WY, 1979 Transmission of wagering information, 18 U.S.C. § 1084
• Casadei-Severei, Puerto Rico, Giuseppe Puerto Rico 1987
Obstruction of justice, 18 U.S.C. § 1503
• Chapman, Glen Edison, NC, Removing, possessing, and concealing non-tax-paid whiskey,
26 U.S.C. §§ 5632 and 7206.
• 2. 1957 Removing, possessing, and concealing non-tax-paid whiskey,
26 U.S.C. §§ 5632 and 5008(b)(1)
• Crawford, Ralph Wallace, CA, 1985 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Golden, Aaron , TX, 1986 Failure to file a currency transaction report,
31 U.S.C. §§ 5313 and 5322(a)
• King, Monroe Lee, TX, 1973, Making plates for counterfeiting
Federal Reserve Notes, 18 U.S.C. § 474
• Limbaugh, Ralph Lee, AL, 1974 Theft from interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659
• Maynes, Jr., George Edward , Canal Zone, 1975 Distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Morgan, Charley. OK, 1964 Unlawful possession of still and manufacture of mash, 26 U.S.C.
§§ 5179(a), 5601(a)(1), 5601(a)(7)
• Morse, Linzie Murle, LA, 1973 Interstate transportation of stolen motor vehicle and selling same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2312 and 2313
• Murrin, Charles Patrick, CA, 1988 Bank robbery, 18 U.S.C. § 2113(a)
• Ramos, Moises Jaurequi, NM, 1983 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Richardson, William Ray, MO, 1983 Interstate transportation of stolen property,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 2314
• Weaver, Raymond Phillip , U. S. Navy summary court-martial 1947 Theft of four pounds of butter
• West, Bill Wayne MS, 1984 Dealing in firearms without license, 18 U.S.C. §§ 922(a)(1) and 924(a)
• Whitlock, Anita Glenn, DC, 1978 Bank embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Williams, Jr., Edward Kenneth, IA, 1979 Receiving and selling stolen motor vehicles and aiding and abetting the same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 2313
• Winfield, Larry Edward, AK, 1987 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Winters, Louis Anthony 1. U.S. Navy general court-martial. Unauthorized absence from duty 1969. 2. Assault with dangerous weapon, 18 U.S.C. § 1153
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 24 DECEMBER 1998:
• Arakelian, Haig Ardash (a.k.a. Haig Arthur Arakelian), CA, 1975
Possession of marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 844
• Ashworth, Estel Edmond, TX, 1974 Theft of mail by postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1709
• Burgio, Vincent Anthony, CA, 1972 Possession of counterfeit Government obligations,
18 U.S.C. § 472
• Burton, Thomas Earl, VA, 1982 Attempted possession with intent to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and 846
• Cuevas, Jesse, NK, 1984 Unauthorized possession of food stamps, 7 U.S.C. § 2024(b)
• Fox, Harry Erla, U.S. Army summary and special courts- martial 1961 Absence without leave,
Article 86, U.C.M.J.
• Gardner, James William, WO, 1983 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 841(a)(1)
• Guedea , Alejandro Cruz, U.S. Army general court-martial 1949 Larceny of Government property
• Haygood, Sebraien Michael, NY, 1982 Importation of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a) and 960(a)(1)
• Hultgren, Jr., Warren Curtis, TX, 1982 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 841(a)(1)
• Johnson, Sharon Sue, AK, 1986 Bank embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Kelly, Ronald Ray, U.S. Marine Corps court-martial 1969 Unauthorized absences, escape from lawful custody, breaking restriction
• Knippling, Francis Dale, SD, 1985 Conversion of mortgaged property, 18 U.S.C. § 658
• Krukar, Michael Ray, AK, 1988 Unlawful distribution of marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Larkin, Michael Francis , MA, 1984 False statements to HUD, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 1001
• McCall, Leslie Jan, OK, 1988 Use of telephone for cocaine distribution,
21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
• Miller, Bobby Joe, TX, 1982 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Payne, William Edward, OR, 1965 Wilful attempt to evade excise tax on wagers, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Radke, Robert Earl, CA, 1981 Wilful attempt to evade income taxes, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Ratliff, David Walter, OK, 1981 Making false statement to the Government, 18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Reynolds, Billy Wayne, TX, 1981 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Sanchez, Jr., Benito Maldonado, TX, 1960 Possession of marijuana without payment of transfer tax, 26 U.S.C. § 4744(1)
• Seals, Vicki Lynn (a.k.a. Vicki Lynn Miller), TX, 1984 Making a false statement to a Federally insured bank while an employee of that bank, 18 U.S.C.§ 1005
• Seymour, Lewis Craig, OK, 1979 Distribution of Phencyclidine (PCP), 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Smith, Irving A, MD, 1957 Conspiracy to engage in price-fixing,
15 U.S.C. §§ 1 and 2 (Sherman Act)
• Sobin, Darrin Paul, CA, 1987 Conspiracy to manufacture marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Stewart, Monty Mac, OK, 1983 Conspiracy
to defraud U.S. and counties within Oklahoma, mail fraud, and aiding
and abetting filing a false income tax return, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 371, and
26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Teker, Kevin Lester, WA, 1989 Maliciously damaging property used in an activity affecting interstate commerce by means of an explosive, 18 U.S.C. § 844(i)
• Thompson, John Timothy, OK, 1986 Use of the telephone to facilitate cocaine distribution,
21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
• Tobin, Paul Loy, AL, 1968 Interstate transportation of stolen motor vehicle, 18 U.S.C. § 2312
• Wachter, Gerald William, PA, 1974 Conspiracy to cause stolen goods to be transported in interstate commerce, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Wolf, Marian Lane, TX, 1988 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Woodard, Samuel Harrell, 1. U.S. Air Force summary court-martial 1. 1952 1. Absent without leave Ga. 2. 1955 2. Theft from an interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659
PARDON GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 19 FEBRUARY 1999:
• Flipper, Henry Ossian U.S. Army general court-martial 1891 Conduct unbecoming an officer
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 23 DECEMBER 1999:
• Appleton, II, Meredith Marcus, OK, 1990 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Barnett, Steven Laurence, CA, 1987 Misapplication of bank funds and aiding and abetting the same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 657
• Clifton, Russell Carl, CA, 1977 Transmission of a false distress signal,
47 U.S.C. § 325 (misdemeanor)
• Cox, Albert McMullen, GA, 1987 Bribery of a public official, 18 U.S.C. § 201(b)
• Crandall, Bernard Earl, IL, 1985 Theft from interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659
• Del Carlo, Eugene Harold, CA, 1979 Conspiracy and blackmail,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 873 (misdemeanors)
• Deusterman, Kenneth Lee, MN, 1991 False statement to HUD, 18 U.S.C. § 1012 (misdemeanor)
• Els, Frank Allen, WA, 1976 Possession of an unregistered firearm, 26 U.S.C. § 5861(d)
• Evans, Arthur Neil, CA, 1954 Protecting and assisting a deserter from the U.S. Army,
18 U.S.C. § 1381
• Frederick, Elizabeth Marie (f.k.a.Elizabeth Sigmon) Dak. 1987 Distribution and possession with intent to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Gano, Jackie Lynn, IA, 1976 Receiving money or benefits through transactions of Federal credit institution with intent to defraud while officer or employee of institution, 18 U.S.C. § 1006
• Gilmour, Jr., Daniel Clifton , SC, 1985 Importation of marijuana,
21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a), 960, 963, and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Gilmour, Michael Lee, SC, 1985 Importation of marijuana,
21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a), 960, 963, and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Goodman, Theodore Avram, CA, 1981 Unauthorized sale of Government property,
18 U.S.C. § 641
• Jorgensen, Michael Charles, NM, 1981 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Kampf, Leonard Charles, VA, 1990 Conveyance of Government property without authority,
18 U.S.C. § 641
• Knull, Kenneth Marshall, Navy general court-martial 1976 Disobeying a lawful general order, negligently suffering destruction of military property, negligently hazarding two Naval vessels, Articles 92, 108, and 110, UCMJ
• Maleki, Reza Arabian, ND, 1984 Conspiracy to make false statements to INS; false statements to INS, and aiding and abetting the same, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 371, and 1001
• McGuire, William Ronald, NY, 1978 Income tax evasion, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Meeks, Freddie Navy general court-martial 1944 Making a mutiny during wartime
• Miller , Steven Dwayne, TX, 1985 Possession of counterfeit Federal Reserve notes with intent to sell or otherwise use, 18 U.S.C. § 474
• Moreland, Jodie David, LA, 1987 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1), 841(b)(6), 846
• Odell, Lloyd Robert, WA, 1983 Theft of Government property, 18 U.S.C. § 641
• Palubicki, John Richard, WI, 1988 Conspiracy to defraud the IRS; income tax evasion, 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Palubicki, Patricia Ann, WI, 1988 Conspiracy to defraud the IRS; income tax evasion, 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Pixley, Mark Edwin, OR, 1991 Aiding in the manufacture, by cultivation, of marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Rhone, Theodore Alfred, DC, 1987 Wire fraud and aiding and abetting same,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 1343
• Samet , Warren David, FL, 1968 Transporting, concealing, and facilitating the transportation of marijuana that was acquired without paying the tax imposed, 26 U.S.C. § 4744(a)(2)
• Skorman, Steven Elliott, GA, 1972 Distributing lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD),
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Smith, Ronald Marsh Army general court-martial 1977 Stealing mail matter, Article 134, UCMJ
• Steele, Richard Beauchamp, TX, 1989 Conspiracy to eliminate competition by fixing prices in interstate commerce, 15 U.S.C. § 1
• Summerbell, Christine Ann (f.k.a.Christine Ann McKeown), WI, 1984 Theft of mail by postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1709
• Suvino, Robert A, AR, 1988 Conspiracy to commit mail fraud and mail fraud,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1341
• Thomas, Jr., Daniel Larry, OH, 1987 Illegal use of a communication facility to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. § 843
• Walraven, Howard Edwin, AR, 1968 Theft from an interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659
• Wesenberg, Martin Harry, WI, 1964 Wilfully failing to pay the special occupational tax on wagering, and aiding and abetting the same, 26 U.S.C. § 7203 and 18 U.S.C. § 2 (misdemeanor)
• West, Virgil Edwin, OK,1982 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 1341
PARDON GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 19 FEBRUARY 2000:
• King, Preston Theodore M.D., GA, 1961 1. Failure to appear for physical examination;
failure to appear for induction into the Armed Forces, 50 U.S.C. App. § 46 2. Ga. 2. 1962 (indicted).
2. Bail jumping, 18 U.S.C. § 3146
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 15 MARCH 2000
• Crosby, Gregory Leon, ME, 1987 Theft by postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1709
• Dague, Everett Gale IA, 1982 Conspiracy
to obstruct commerce by extortion, extortion, demanding or receiving
illegal payments on behalf of a labor union, and demanding or accepting
illegal unloading fees from a motor vehicle driver,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2 and 1951, 29 U.S.C. §§186(b)(1) and (2)
• Duller, Terry Stephen, WI, 1990 Engaging in illegal gambling business, 18 U.S.C. § 1955; failure to pay excise tax, 26 U.S.C. § 7262
• Frye, Richard George, ME, 1973 Knowingly shipping and transporting a firearm in interstate commerce, having been convicted of a felony, 18 U.S.C. §§ 922(g) and 924
• Gregory, Jr., Edgar Allen. AL, 1986 Conspiracy to wilfully misapply bank funds, make false statements to a bank, and commit wire fraud; misapplication of bank funds by person connected with a bank, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 656, and 2
• Gregory, Vonna Jo, AL, 1986 Conspiracy to wilfully misapply bank funds, make false statements to a bank, and commit wire fraud; misapplication of bank funds by person connected with a bank, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 656, and 2
• Hamilton, Carl David. AK, 1986 Bank
fraud, and conspiracy to commit wire and bank fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1343
and 371 Kirschner, Charles Edward, AK, 1993 Theft of bank property,
18 U.S.C. § 2113(b)
• Megla, Charles Douglas, KY,1980 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Nordine, Owen Neil, AZ, 1963 Interstate transportation of a stolen motor vehicle, 18 U.S.C. § 2312
• Rohring, William Thomas, MN, 1986 Forgery of U.S. Treasury check, 18 U.S.C. § 510
• Share, Lawrence David, CA, 1975 Conspiracy to commit securities fraud, sale of unregistered securities, and the use of manipulative devices in connection with the sale of securities, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 2, and 15 U.S.C. §§ 77e(a), 77q(a), 77x, 78ff, and 78j(b)
• Steinkamp, Wayne Cletus, IA, 1988 Conspiracy in restraint of trade in interstate commerce,
15 U.S.C. § 1
• Thomas, Peter John, DE, 1978 Conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute,
21 U.S.C. § 846
• Wilson, Heather Elizabeth (f.k.a.Heather Elizabeth Calvin) OK,1993 Use of telephone
to facilitate commission of drug-trafficking felony, 21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
• Yellow Owl, Donna Marie (f.k.a.Donna Marie Coursey), MT, 1988
False statements, 18 U.S.C. § 1001
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 07 JULY 2000:
• Gilbreath, Carl Stanley, GA, 1971 Interstate transportation of a stolen motor vehicle,
18 U.S.C. § 2312
• Goodson, Claudette Dean (f.k.a.Claudette Goodson Findeisen), 1986 Aiding and abetting embezzlement of Government funds, 18 U.S.C. §§ 641 and 2
• Hessling, Dane Robert, OH, 1987
Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. § 846, and distribution and possession with intent to
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Hopkins, Elwood Dwight, NJ, 1962 1. Theft of Government property, 18 U.S.C. § 6412.
Mutilation of coins, 18 U.S.C. § 331
• Jones, Thomas Vernon, WO, 1989 Filing a false tax return, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Kimball, Jr., Madison Dow, AR, 1983 Bank robbery, 18 U.S.C. § 2113(a)
• LeBlanc, Cynthia Lou (f.k.a.Cynthia Lou Gallagher), TX, 1978 Conspiracy to distribute and possess methaqualone, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Lipps, Peter Thomas, CA, 1981 Possession of counterfeit Government obligation, 18 U.S.C. § 472
• Michiaels, John Carroll, IN, 1989 Purloining and converting property of the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and aiding and abetting therein, 18 U.S.C. §§ 641 and 2
• Sacchi, Richard Edwin, FL, 1989 Conspiracy to possess cocaine with intent to distribute,
21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and 846
• Smith, Horace Carroll, SC, 1992 Conspiracy to violate the Federal securities laws,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 2
• Tallant, Tammy Lawan, OK, 1991 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Waren, Carl Dennis , AR, 1980 Interstate transportation of stolen motor vehicles, 18 U.S.C. § 2314
• Warr, Robert Alexander , 1982 False statements, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 and 2
• Wetzel, Jr., James H. , LA, 1981 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine,
18 U.S.C. § 371, and 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Zeman, Diane Mae (a.k.a. Diane Mae Moseman), NY, 1981 Use of a telephone to facilitate importation of hashish oil, 21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 20 OCTOBER 2000:
• Casto, III, William Oshel, WI, 1984 Embezzlement by a bank employee, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Hall, Donald Demerest, DE .1974 Misapplication of bank funds by an employee, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Little, Cheryl Ada Elizabeth, FL, 1978 Conspiracy with intent to distribute a controlled substance, 21 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 841(a)(1)
• McMillan, Joe Clint, 1992, Conspiracy to violate the Sherman Antitrust Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1
• Rust, Jeralyn Kay, MN, 1990 Wire fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1343 and 2
• Schoffstall, Jane Marie, CA, 1989 Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Smith, Jr., William Calvin, PA, 1970 Interstate transportation of a stolen motor vehicle,
18 U.S.C. § 2312
• PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 21 NOVEMBER 2000:
• Curry, Glen David, AL, 1982 Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine, distributing and possessing with intent to distribute cocaine, and using a telephone to facilitate distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1), 843(b), and 846
• Hartson, III, Dave Meyer, LA, 1993 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Karstetter, Carl Edward, PA, 1992 Conversion of Government property, 18 U.S.C. § 641
• Lewis, Donald Spencer, TX, 1991 False statements to a Government agency, 18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Orlinsky, Walter Sidney, MD, 1982 Extortion under color of official right, 18 U.S.C. § 1951
• Petersen, Howard Charles, NB, 1971 Embezzlement by a bank employee and making
• false entries in a bank’s records, 18 U.S.C. §§ 656 and 1005
• Silvi, John Laurence, NJ, 1992 Conspiracy to make unlawful payments to a union official,
18 U.S.C. § 371, 29 U.S.C. § 186
• Silvi, II, Laurence John, NJ, 1992 Conspiracy to bribe a union official,
18 U.S.C. § 371, 29 U.S.C. § 186
• Vodde, John Donald, IN, 1989 Possession and distribution of cocaine, and aiding and abetting,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Vodde, Melinda Kay Stewart, IN, 1989 Distribution of cocaine, and aiding and abetting, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Winn, Philip Donald , DC, 1994, Conspiracy to give illegal gratuities, 18 U.S.C. § 371
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 22 DECEMBER 2000:
• Allen, Jimmy Lee, AR, 1990 False statements to agency of United States, 15 U.S.C. § 714m(a)
• Baker, Virgil Lamoin, IL, 1959 Violation of the Military Training and Service Act,
50 U.S.C. App. § 462
• Barker, Garran Dee, AR, 1986 Conspiracy to commit bank and wire fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Baxter, Nancy M., VA, 1990 Tax evasion and filing a false amended tax return;
26 U.S.C. §§ 7201 and 7206(1)
• Besser, Charles N, IL, 1985 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Billings, Harlan Richard, ME, 1985 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute 1,000+ pounds of marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Birdseye, Edward Raymond, CA, 1992 Unlawful use of a communication facility, 21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
• Blunt, Jr., Roscoe Crosby, Army court-martial 1945, Fraternization, Article of War 96
• Boggs, Charles Edward, AR, 1977 Receiving a stolen motor vehicle which was part of interstate commerce, 18 U.S.C. § 2313
• Bonner, Terry Coy, WV, 1986 Possession of an illegally made destructive device,
26 U.S.C. § 5861(c)
• Brown, III, Alfred Whitney, LA, 1992 Illegal sale of wildlife by allowing hunting over a baited field, 16 U.S.C. §§ 3372(a)(1), 3372(c)(1)(A), and 3373(d)(1)(B), and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Carpenter, William Robert, CA, 1991 Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• DiGirolamo, Philip Vito, CA, 1984 Conspiracy to import marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 963; wilfully subscribing to a false tax return, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Dionis, Peter Welling, NY, 1976, Conspiracy, importation, and possession with intent to distribute hashish, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1), 952(a), and 963, and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Dorn, Darrin Dean, IA, 1981 Conspiracy to damage property by means and use of an explosive,
18 U.S.C. § 371
• Gimbel, Peter Bailey, NY, 1991 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Grandmaison, Philip Joseph , NH, 1996 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1346
• Grist, Joe Robert, TX, 1990 Misapplication of funds by a bank employee, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Hartung, Jr., LeRoy Kenneth , NV, 1986 Interception of wire communications,
18 U.S.C. § 2511(1)(a)
• Hendrick, III, Joseph Riddick, NC, 1997 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Hirschberg, Judd Blair, IL, 1991 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Houston, Robert Quinn, MS, 1986 Conspiracy to obstruct commerce by extortion,
18 U.S.C. § 1951(a)
• Hughes, Martin Joseph, OH, 1987 Aiding and abetting the falsification of union records, aiding and assisting in the submission of false tax records, making false statements to a Government agency, 29 U.S.C. § 439(c) and 18 U.S.C. § 2, 26 U.S.C. § 7204, 18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Johnson, Jere Wayne, OK, 1982 Conspiracy to defraud the United States and Garfield County, Oklahoma, while serving as a county commissioner, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Johnson, Michael Thomas, MS, 1987 Filing false tax returns, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Keys, Daniel Wayne, TX, 1977 Possession with intent to distribute marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Killough, Larry Ray, AR, 1985 Unlawful distribution of prescription drugs, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Kligman, Jack, PA, 1985 Conspiracy and mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1341
• Labagnara, Hector Osvaldo, NJ, 1976 Conspiracy to transport stolen motor vehicles in interstate commerce, to receive and sell stolen motor vehicles, to transport false vehicle registrations in interstate commerce, and to receive and dispose of false vehicle registrations; receipt and sale of stolen motor vehicles; 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 2313
• Lestz, Moses Jubilee (f.k.a. Michael Eugene Lestz), AR, 1982 Forgery of United States savings bond, 18 U.S.C. § 495
• Liebscher, Leon Lee, OK, 1982 Conspiracy to defraud the United States (tax evasion),
18 U.S.C. § 371
• Mancini, Pierluigi, GA, 1985 Possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)
• McCown, Jr., John Ross, NB, 1992 Structuring of transactions to evade reporting requirements, 31 U.S.C. §§ 5324(3) and 5322(b) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• McKenna, III, Edward Francis, MS, 1993 Possession with intent to distribute anabolic steroids,
21 U.S.C. § 333(e)(1)
• Mearns, III, Andrew Kirkpatrick, DE, 1978 Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 841
• Meczyk, Ralph Eugene, IL, 1987 Filing false partnership and individual Federal income tax returns, and aiding and abetting therein, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Morin, Philip James, TX, 1984 Distribution of cocaine; 21 U.S.C. §841(a)(1)
• Nash, Jr., Thomas Edward , 1988 Conspiracy to restrain interstate trade and commerce,
15 U.S.C. § 1
• Nelson, Roger Lee, NB, 1981 Aiding and abetting mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Pineda-Martinez, Jose Rene, TX, 1983 1. Entering U.S. without inspection (misdemeanor),
8 U.S.C. § 1325. 2. 1983 Transporting an illegal alien within the U.S., 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2). 3, 1984 Transporting an illegal alien within the U.S., 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)
• Raup, John Russell, Air Force general court-martial 1984 Larceny of Government property and wrongful possession of marijuana; U.C.M.J. Articles 121 and 134
• Rogers, James William, SC, 1983 Conspiracy to commit racketeering, 18 U.S.C. § 1962(d)
• Roper, II, George Wisham, VA, 1974 Conspiracy to bribe public officials and to defraud the United States Government, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Rostenkowski, Daniel, DC, 1996 Mail fraud (two counts), 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 1346
• Rush, Dean Raymond, TX, 1993 False statements on a loan application, 18 U.S.C. § 1014
• Schaffer, III, Archibald R., DC, 2000, Violation of the Meat Inspection Act, 21 U.S.C. § 622
• Schmidt, Anthony Andrew, KS, 1985 Conspiracy to possess and distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and 846
• Sirote, Stanley, NY, 1974 Bribery of a public official, 18 U.S.C. § 201(f)
• Snider, Jr.. Dent Elwood, CO, 1981 Use of a telephone to facilitate the distribution of cocaine,
21 U.S.C. § 843(b)
• Swisher, James Lawrence, NC, 1977 Obstruction of a criminal investigation, 18 U.S.C. § 1510
• Thompson , Larry Kalvy, TX, 1988 Aiding and abetting misapplication of bank funds,
misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 4, 657
• Vetter, Stephanie Marie, NM, 1979 Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Walker, Danny Ray AR, 1975 Interstate transportation of stolen property, 18 U.S.C. § 2316
• Warren, Thomas Andrew, FL, 1975 Conspiracy to import marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 963
• Weatherford, Michael Lynn, NC, 1986 Aiding and abetting interstate travel in aid of racketeering, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1952(a) and 2
• Weinstein , Jack, NV, 1975 Conspiracy and interstate transportation of stolen property,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 2314, and 2
• Wilson, Robert Owen , TN, 1980 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Witherspoon, Charles Elvin, TX, 1977 Embezzlement of bank funds, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Yonce, Jr., Charles Z., SC, 1988 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and aiding and abetting therein, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1), 846, and 841(b)(1)(B), and 18 U.S.C. § 2
PARDONS GRANTED BY PRESIDENT CLINTON ON 20 JANUARY 2001:
• Allen, Verla Jean, AR, 1990 False statements to agency of United States, 15 U.S.C. § 714m(a)
• Altschul, Bernice Ruth , AZ, 1992 Conspiracy to commit money laundering, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Altiere, Nicholas M., FL, 1983 Importation of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a)(1) and 960(a)(1)
• Anderson, Jr., Joe, AL, 1988 Income tax evasion, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Anderson, William Sterling, SC, 1987
Conspiracy to defraud a Federally insured financial institution, false
statements to a Federally insured financial institution, wire fraud,
18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 371, 1014, and 1343
• Azizkhani, Mansour T, OK, 1984 Conspiracy and making false statements in bank loan applications, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1014
• Babin, Jr., Cleveland Victor, OK, 1987 Conspiracy to commit offense against the United States by utilizing the U.S. mail in furtherance of a scheme to defraud, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Bagley, Chris Harmon , OK, 1989 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine,
21 U.S.C. § 846
• Bane, Scott Lynn, IL, 1984 Unlawful distribution of marijuana,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1) and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Barber, Thomas Cleveland, FL, 1977 Issuing worthless cheques, 18 U.S.C. §§ 7 and 13
• Bargon, Peggy Ann, IL, 1995 Violation of Lacey Act, violation of Bald Eagle Protection Act,
16 U.S.C. §§ 3372(a)(1), 3373(d)(2), and 668(a); 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Bhatka, Tansukhlal, AR, 1991 Filing fraudulent income tax returns, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Blampied, David Roscoe, ID, 1979 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 26 U.S.C. § 846
• Borders, Jr., William Arthur, GA, 1982
Conspiracy to corruptly solicit and accept money in return for
influencing the official acts of a Federal District Court Judge, and to
defraud the United States in connection with the performance of lawful
Government functions; further corruptly influencing, obstructing,
impeding, and endeavoring to influence, obstruct, and impede the due
administration of justice, and aiding and abetting therein; travelling
interstate with the intent to commit bribery,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1503, 2, and 1952
• Borel, Arthur David, AR, 1991 Odometer rollback, 15 U.S.C. § 1984
• Borel, Douglas Charles, AR, 1991 Odometer rollback, 15 U.S.C. § 1984
• Brabham, George Thomas, TX, 1989 Making a false statement or report to a Federally insured bank, 18 U.S.C. § 1014
• Braswell , Almon Glenn, GA, 1. 1983 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341 2. Perjury, 18 U.S.C. § 1623. 3. 1983 Filing false income tax return, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Browder, Leonard, SC, 1990 Illegal dispensing of controlled substance and Medicaid fraud, 21 U.S.C. §§ 827(a)(3), 843(a)(3), 843(a)(4)(A), and 843(c); 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Brown, David Steven, NY, 1987 Securities fraud and mail fraud, 15 U.S.C. §§ 78j(b) and 78ff; 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2; 17 C.F.R. §240.106-5
• Burleson, Delores Caroylene, OK, 1978 Possession of marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 844(a)
• Bustamante, John H, OH, 1993 Wire fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1343
• Campbell, Mary Louise, MS, 1988 Aiding and abetting the unauthorized use and transfer of food stamps, 18 U.S.C. § 2 and 7 U.S.C. § 2024(b)
• Candelaria Eloida , NM, 1992 False information in registering to vote, 42 U.S.C. § 1973i(c)
• Capili, Dennis Sobrevinas, CA, 1990 Filing false statements in alien registration,
8 U.S.C. § 1306(c)
• Chambers, Donna Denise, WI, 1986 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute cocaine, possession with intent to distribute cocaine, use of a telephone to facilitate cocaine conspiracy, 21 U.S.C. §§ 846, 841(a)(1), and 843(b)
• Chapman, Douglas Eugene, AR, 1993 Bank fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1344
• Chapman, Ronald Keith, AR, 1993 Bank fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1344
• Chavez, Francisco Larios, CA, 1986 Aiding and abetting illegal entry of aliens,
8 U.S.C. § 1325 and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Cisneros, Henry G, DC, 1999 False statement (misdemeanor), 18 U.S.C. § 1018
• Clinton, Roger, AR, 1. 1985 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 846. 2. 1985 Distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Cohn, Stuart Harris, NY, 1983 Illegal sale of commodity options,
7 U.S.C. §§ 6c(c) and 13(b), and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Cooper, David M. OH, 1992 Conspiracy to defraud the Government, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Cox, Jr., Ernest Harley, AR, 1991 Conspiracy to defraud a Federally insured Savings and Loan, misapplication of bank funds, false statements, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 657, and 1014
• Cross, Jr., John F, AR, 1995 Embezzlement, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Cunningham, Rickey Lee, TX, 1973 Possession with intent to distribute marijuana,
21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• De Labio, Richard Anthony, MD, 1977 Mail fraud, aiding and abetting, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Deutch, John, DC, 2001, former DCI (CIA), information offenses charged on January 19, 2001
• Douglas, Richard, CA, 1998 False statements to a Government agent, 18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Downe, Jr., Edward Reynolds. NY, 1993 Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and to subscribe to false income tax returns, securities fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 15 U.S.C. §§ 78p and 78ff
• Dudley, Marvin Dean, NB, 1992 False statements, 18 U.S.C. § 1014
• Duncan, Larry Lee, OK, 1992 Altering an automobile odometer, 15 U.S.C. § 1984
• Fain, Robert Clinton , AR, 1982 Aiding and assisting in the preparation and filing of a false corporate tax return, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(2)
• Fernandez, Marcos Arcenio, FL, 1980 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Ferrouillet, Alvarez, LA, 1. 1997 Interstate transportation of stolen property, 18 U.S.C. § 2314; money laundering, 18 U.S.C. § 1956(a)(1) (b)(i); engaging in a monetary transaction with criminally derived property, 18 U.S.C. § 1957; false statements to Government agents, 18 U.S.C. § 1001 2. MS, 1997 Conspiracy to make false statements to a financial institution, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1014
• Fugazy, William Denis, NY, 1997 Perjury in a bankruptcy proceeding, 18 U.S.C. § 152
• George, Lloyd Reid, AR, 1997 Aiding and abetting mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Goldstein, Louis, IL, 1985 Possession of goods stolen from interstate shipment, 18 U.S.C. § 659
• Gordon, Rubye Lee, GA, 1974 Forgery of U.S. Treasury checks, 18 U.S.C. § 495
• Green, Pincus [close associate of Marc Rich], NY, 1984 Superseding indictment Wire fraud, mail fraud, racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, criminal forfeiture, income tax evasion, and trading with Iran in violation of trade embargo, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1343, 1341, 1962(c), 1962(d), 1963, and 2; 26 U.S.C. § 7201, 50 U.S.C. § 1705, and 31 C.F.R. §§ 535.206(a)(4), 535.208 and 535.701
• Hamner, Robert Ivey, IL,1986 Conspiracy to distribute marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, 21 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 841(a)(1)
• Handley, Samuel Price, KY, 1963 Conspiracy to steal Government property, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Handley, Woodie Randolph, KY, 1963 Conspiracy to steal Government property, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Harmon, Jay Houston, AR. 1. 1982 Conspiracy to import marijuana, conspiracy to possess marijuana with intent to distribute, importation of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, 21 U.S.C. §§ 963, 846, 952, and 841(a) 2. 1986 Conspiracy to import cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 952, 960, and 963
• Hemmingson, John J, LA, 1997 Interstate transportation of stolen property, 18 U.S.C. § 2314; money laundering, 18 U.S.C. § 1956(a)(1)(b)(i); engaging in a monetary transaction with criminally derived property, 18 U.S.C. § 1957
• Herdlinger, David S, AR, 1986 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. § 1341
• Huckleberry, Debi Rae (f.k.a.Debi Rae Van Denakker),UT,1986 Distribution of methamphetamine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• James, Donald Ray, TN, 1983 Mail fraud, wire fraud, and false statements to a bank to influence credit approval, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341, 1343, and 1014
• Jobe, Stanley Pruet, TX, 1994 Conspiracy to commit bank fraud, bank fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1005, 1014, and 1344
• Johnson, Ruben H, TX, 1989 Theft and misapplication of bank funds by a bank officer or director (13 counts), 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Jones, Linda (f.k.a.Linda D. Medlar), TX, 1998 Conspiracy to commit bank fraud, to make a false statement to a bank, to launder monetary instruments, and to engage in monetary transactions in property derived from specific unlawful activity; aiding and abetting bank fraud; aiding and abetting false statements to a bank; aiding and abetting laundering monetary instruments; further assisting and abetting engaging in monetary transactions in property derived from specific unlawful activity; obstruction of justice; falsifying, concealing and covering up a material fact by trick, scheme, or device; making a false statement; 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 371, 1001, 1014, 1344(1) and (2), 1503, 1956(a)(1)(A)(i) and (B)(i), and 1957
• Lake, James Howard, DC, 1998 Illegal corporate campaign contributions (two counts), wire fraud, 2 U.S.C. §§ 437g(d)(1)(A), 441b(a), and 441f, and 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 1343, and 1346
• Lewis, June Louise, OH, 1991 Embezzlement by a bank employee, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Lewis , Salim Bonnor, NY, 1989 Securities fraud, record keeping violations, margin violations,
15 U.S.C. §§ 78ff, 78g(a), 78g(f), and 78j(b), and 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Lodwick, John Leighton, MO, 1968 Income tax evasion, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Lopez, Hildebrando, TX, Distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1)
• Luaces, Jr., Jose Julio, FL, 1989 Possession of an unregistered firearm,
26 U.S.C. §§ 5861(d) and 5871
• Maness, James Timothy, TN, 1985 Conspiracy to distribute Valium, 21 U.S.C. §§ 846 and 841(a)(1)
• Manning, James Lowell, AR, 1982 Aiding and assisting in the preparation of a false corporate income tax return, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(2)
• Martin, John Robert, FL, 1987 Income tax evasion, 26 U.S.C. § 7201
• Martinez, Frank Ayala, TX, 1989 Conspiracy to supply false documents to the INS, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Martinez, Silvia Leticia Beltran, TX, 1989 Conspiracy to supply false documents to the INS,
18 U.S.C. § 371
• McCormick, John Francis, MA, 1988 Racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, aiding and abetting Hobbjay Houston Harmons Act extortion (five counts), 18 U.S.C. §§ 1962(c) and (d), 1951, and 2
• McDougal, Susan H, AR, 1996 Mail fraud,
18 U.S.C. § 1341; aiding and abetting in misapplication of Small
Business Investment Corporation funds, 18 U.S.C. §§ 657 and 2; aiding
and abetting in making false entries, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1006 and 2; aiding
and abetting in making false statements,
18 U.S.C. §§ 1014 and 2
• Mechanic, Howard Lawrence (a.k.a. Gary Robert Tredway), MO, 1970 1. Violating the Civil Disobedience Act of 1968, 18 U.S.C. § 213(a). 2. AZ 2000 Failure to appear, 18 U.S.C. § 3150 3. AZ, 2000 Making a false statement in acquiring a passport, 18 U.S.C. § 1542
• Mitchell, Sr., Brook K., DC, 1999 Conspiracy to illegally obtain USDA subsidy payments, false statements to USDA (two counts), false entries on USDA forms, 15 U.S.C. §§ 741m(d), 714m(a), and 714m(b)(ii); 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Morgan, III, Charles Wilfred, AR, 1984 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Morison, Samuel Loring, MD, 1985 Wilful
transmission of defense information, unauthorized possession and
retention of defense information, theft of Government property,
18 U.S.C. §§ 641, 793(d), and 793(e)
• Nazzaro, Richard Anthony, MA, 1988 Perjury and conspiracy to commit mail fraud,
18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1623
• Nosenko, Charlene Ann, IL, 1990 Conspiracy to defraud the United States, and influencing
or injuring an officer or juror generally, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371 and 1503
• Obermeier, Vernon Raymond, IL, 1989 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine,
distribution of cocaine, and using a communications facility to facilitate
distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 846, 841(a)(1), and 843(b)
• Ogalde, Miguelina, Puerto Rico, 1981 Conspiracy to import cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 952(a) and 963
• Owen, David C, KS, 1993 Filing a false tax return, 26 U.S.C. § 7206(1)
• Palmer, Robert William, AR, 1995 Conspiracy to make false statements, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Perhosky, Kelli Anne (f.k.a.Kelli Anne Flynn), PA, 1989 Conspiracy to commit mail fraud,
18 U.S.C. § 371
• Pezzopane, Richard H, IL, 1988 Conspiracy to commit racketeering, mail fraud,
18 U.S.C. §§ 1962(d) and 1341
• Orville, Rex Phillips , TX, 1991 Unlawful structuring of a financial transaction, 31 U.S.C. § 5324
• Poling, Jr., Vinson Stewart , MD, 1980 Making a false bank entry, and aiding and abetting,
18 U.S.C. §§ 1005 and 2
• Prouse, Normal Lyle, MN, 1990 Operating or directing the operation of a common carrier while under the influence of alcohol, 18 U.S.C. § 342
• Pruitt, Jr., Willie H. H, U.S. Air Force special court-martial 1954
Absent without official leave, UCMJ
• Pursley, Sr., Danny Martin, TN, 1991 Aiding and abetting the conduct of an illegal gambling business, and obstruction of state laws to facilitate illegal gambling, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1511, 1955, and 2
• Ravenel, Charles, SC, 1996 Conspiring to defraud the United States, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Ray, William Clyde. OK, 1989 Fraud using the telephone, 18 U.S.C. § 1343
• Regalado, Alfredo Luna, TX, 1987 Failure to report the transportation of currency in excess of $10,000 into the United States, 31 U.S.C. § 5316(a)(1)(B)
• Ricafort, Ildefonso Reynes, Veterans Administration Compensation and Pension Service 1987, making false claims to Veterans Administration, 38 U.S.C. § 3503(a), codified at 38 U.S.C. § 6103(a)
• Rich, Marc , a.k.a. Hans Brand [long-range Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst intelligence agent – Editor], NY, 1984, Superseding indictment of Wire fraud, mail fraud, racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, criminal forfeiture, income tax evasion, and trading with Iran in violation of the trade embargo, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1343, 1341, 1962(c), 1962(d), 1963, and 2; 26 U.S.C. § 7201, 50 U.S.C. § 1705, and 31 C.F.R. §§ 535.206(a)(4), 535.208 and 535.701
• Riddle, Howard Winfield, TX, 1989 Violation of the Lacey Act (receipt of illegally imported animal skins), 18 U.S.C. § 545
• Riley, Jr., Richard Wilson, 1993 Conspiring to possess with intent to distribute and to distribute marijuana and cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Robbins, Samuel Lee, TX, 1990 Misprision of a felony, 18 U.S.C. § 4
• Rodriguez, Joel Gonzales, TX, 1991 Theft of mail by a postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1709
• Rogers, Michael James, TX, 1977 Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana,
21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and 846
• Ross, Anna Louise, TX, 1988 Distribution of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1); 18 U.S.C. § 2
• Rust, Gerald Glen, TX, 1991 False declarations before Grand Jury, 18 U.S.C. § 1623
• Rust, Jerri Ann, TX, 1991 False declarations before Grand Jury, 18 U.S.C. § 1623
• Rutherford, Bettye June, NM, 1992 Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute,
21 U.S.C. §§ 841(a)(1) and (b)(1)(D)
• Sands, Gregory Lee, SD, 1990 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. §§ 841 and 846
• Schwimmer, Adolph, CA, 1950 Conspiracy to violate the Neutrality Act and export control laws, and conspiracy to export arms, ammunition, etc. to a foreign country, in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§ 88 (1946 ed.) and 371, 22 U.S.C. § 452, and 50 U.S.C. § 701
• Seretti, Jr., Albert A, NV, 1983 Conspiracy and wire fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2, 371, 1343
• Shaw, Patricia Campbell Hearst, CA, 1976 Armed bank robbery and using a firearm during a felony, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2113(a) and (d) and 924(c)(1)
• Smith, Dennis Joseph U.S. Army summary court-martial 1. 1951 Unauthorized absence 2. U.S. Army summary court-martial 2. 1952 Failure to obey off limits instructions 3. U.S. Army special court-martial, 1954 Unauthorized absence
• Smith, Gerald Owen, MS, 1956 Armed bank robbery, 18 U.S.C. § 2113
• Smith, Stephen A, AR, 1996 Conspiracy to misapply Small Business Administration loans,
18 U.S.C. § 371
• Speake, Jimmie Lee, TX, 1976 Conspiracy to possess and utter counterfeit $20 Federal Reserve Notes, 18 U.S.C. § 371
• Stewart, Charles Bernard, GA, 1986 Illegally destroying U.S. mail, 18 U.S.C. § 1703(a)
• Stewart-Rollins, Marlena Francisca, OH, 1989 Conspiracy to distribute cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 846
• Symington, III, John Fife, AZ, 1996 indictment; 1997 Superseding indictment False statements to Federally insured financial institutions, wire fraud, attempted extortion, and false statements in bankruptcy proceeding, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1014, 1343, 1951, 152, 2(a) and 2(b)
• Tannehill, Richard Lee, CO, 1990 Conspiracy in restraint of trade, 15 U.S.C. § 1
• Tenaglia, Nicholas C, PA,1985 Receipt of illegal payments under the Medicare Program,
42 U.S.C. § 1395nn(b)(1)(B)
• Thomas, Gary Allen, TX, 1987 Theft of mail by postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1709
• Todd, Larry Weldon, TX, 1983 Conspiracy
to commit an offense against the United States in violation of the
Lacey Act and the Airborne Hunting Act, 18 U.S.C. § 371; 16 U.S.C. §§
3373(d)(1)(B), and 742j-1
• Trevino, Olga C, TX, 1987 Misapplication by a bank employee, 18 U.S.C. § 656
• Vamvouklis, Ignatious, NH, 1991 Possession of cocaine, 21 U.S.C. § 844(a)
• Van De Weerd, Patricia A, WI, 1990 Theft by U.S. postal employee, 18 U.S.C. § 1711
• Wade, Christopher V, AR, 1995 Bank fraud and false statements on a loan application,
18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 1014
• Warmath, Bill Wayne, TN, 1965 Obstruction of correspondence, 18 U.S.C. § 1720
• Watson, Jack Kenneth , OR, 1985 False statements of material facts to the United States Forest Service,18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Webb, Donna Lynn, FL, 1989 False entry in savings and loan record by employee,
18 U.S.C. § 1006
• Wells, Donald William , NC, 1973 Possession of an unregistered firearm,
26 U.S.C. §§ 5861(d) and 5871
• Wendt , Robert H, MO, 1982 Conspiracy to effectuate the escape of a Federal prisoner,
18 U.S.C. § 371
• Williams, Jack L., DC, 1998 Making false statements to Federal agents (two counts),
18 U.S.C. § 1001
• Williams, Kevin Arthur, NB, 1990 Conspiracy to distribute and possess with intent to distribute crack cocaine,21 U.S.C. § 846
• Williams, Robert Michael, MI, 1981 Conspiracy to transport in foreign commerce securities obtained by fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 2314
• Wilson, Jimmie Lee, AR, 1990 Converting property mortgaged or pledged to a farm credit agency, and converting public money to personal use, 18 U.S.C. §§ 641 and 658
• Wingate, Thelma Louise, GA, 1991 Mail fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1341 and 2
• Wood, Mitchell Couey, AR, 1986 Conspiracy to possess and to distribute cocaine, 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)
• Wood, Warren Stannard, CA, 1978 Conspiracy to defraud the United States by filing a false document with the SEC, 18 U.S.C. § 371; 15 U.S.C. §§ 78m. 78n, 78ff
• Worthey, Dewey, AR, 1988 Medicaid fraud, 42 U.S.C. § 1396
• Yale, Rick Allen , IL, 1992 Bank fraud, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1344 and 2
• Yasak, Joseph A, IL, 1988 Knowingly making under oath a false declaration regarding a material fact before a Grand Jury, 18 U.S.C. § 1623
• Yingling, William Stanley, AR, 1979 Receipt of a stolen motor vehicle, 18 U.S.C. § 2313
• Young, Philip David, LA, 1992 Interstate transportation and sale of fish and wildlife,
16 U.S.C. §§ 3372(a)(2)(A) and 3373(d)(1)(B)
CITIBANK MUST PAY $350 BILLION+ INTEREST UNDER U.C.C. REGULATIONS
Uniform Commercial Code: Article 4A – Funds Transfer: Section 4A-305:
LIABILITY FOR LATE OR IMPROPER EXECUTION OR FAILURE TO EXECUTE PAYMENT ORDER:
(a) If a funds transfer is completed but execution of a payment order by the receiving bank… results in delay in payment to the beneficiary, the bank is obliged to pay interest… to the beneficiary of the funds transfer for the period of delay caused by the improper execution.
As stated in our report dated 4th October, we then calculated that the amount of interest payable to the beneficiary by Citibank, given its delay in paying out the diverted funds since June 2006, was around $350 billion. This amount is rising BY THE DAY, and is now approaching $400 billion.
• [As we revealed at the time] Citibank ‘agreed’ to pay $352 billion by way of interest, following our publication of the above statements. However, the Editor, not being a banker, merely made a rough guestimate at the amount of interest payable by Citibank, consequent upon its criminal frustration and diversion of the Settlement funds since June 2006.
• The actual amount of interest payable by Citibank as an interest penalty, if calculated on the basis of overnight rates, might approximate well over $1.0 trillion. So the institution, having been made aware of our posting dated 1st November, grabbed the Editor’s rough estimate of $350 billion, and added a couple of billion on to make the figure look different. ENDS.
YOU CAN ORDER WANTAGATE ISSUES OF OUR FINANCIAL JOURNAL AS A PACKAGE
We sell, as a special package, the relevant recent back issues of International Currency Review, containing a massive amount of information and back-up documentation, for a flat fee of $750.00, payable in advance. Please use the CONTACT US facility to place your order and send check to the London office: World Reports Limited, 108 Horseferry Road, Westminster, London SW1P 2EF, United Kingdom. Orders may also be emailed direct to the Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Another way of ordering this package is to (a) forward us a CONTACT US email requesting the package, and then (b) to order International Currency Review via the ultra-safe ordering facility at the World Reports Limited section of this website.
• Please state in the CONTACT US facility that you have ordered International Currency Review but that you specifically want to receive the Wantagate package only.
• Editor's Note: We are still, from time to time, receiving emails from frustrated people seeking documentation to 'back up' what we publish in these reports. Such correspondents choose to overlook the well-known fact that we have published several huge issues of International Currency Review [SEE ABOVE] which contain hundreds of pages of facsimiles of relevant documents. Since we are a commercial operation, we cannot make these volumes available free of charge.
• However copies are available in many university and other libraries around the world, and of course they can be ordered via this website at any time. But the main point here is that complaints along these lines reveal lack of knowledge of the background, which is that an immense volume of relevant documents has been published in our printed intelligence services.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION, AS IT INDICATES THE DEPTH OF THE DEPRAVITY THAT WANTAGATE HAS EXPOSED. REPETITION OF THIS BASIC DATA IS STILL NECESSARY...
• We now repeat, yet again, our familiar summary of the Statutes, securities regulations and fraud information that we have appended to these reports for many months. The reason we append this information is to remind everyone of their clear responsibilities under the US Misprision of Felony legislation, and of course to provide a legal basis for these reports.
LEGAL RECAPITULATION FROM REPORT DATED 30TH AUGUST 2007:
Reiteration of the fraudulent transactions involving Bank of New York Mellon – a bank so arrogant and conspicuously indifferent both to its tarnished reputation and to its grotesque breaches of US law and of N.A.S.D./S.E.C. Regulations, that it now takes first prize in the crowded competition for the title of ‘Most arrogant and corrupt financial institution in America’. At least, this was the case until the perpetration of the 'Saturday scam' described above and on 13th November:
Step 1: Fraud in the Inducement: “… is intended to and which does cause one to execute an instrument, or make an agreement… The misrepresentation involved does not mislead one as the paper he signs but rather misleads as to the true facts of a situation, and the false impression it causes is a basis of a decision to sign or render a judgment” Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
Step 2: Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft:
• “ACTUAL FRAUD. Deceit. Concealing something or making a false representation with an evil intent [scanter] when it causes injury to another…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Fraud’.
• “THE TORT OF FRAUDULENT DECEIT… The elements of actionable deceit are: A false representation of a material fact made with knowledge of its falsity, or recklessly, or without reasonable grounds for believing its truth, and with intent to induce reliance thereon, on which plaintiff justifiably relies on his injury…”. Source: Steven H. Gifis, ‘Law Dictionary’, 5th Edition, Happauge: Barron’s Educational Series, Inc., 2003, s.v.: ‘Deceit’.
Step 3: Theft by Deception and Fraudulent Conveyance:
THEFT BY DECEPTION:
• “FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT… The hiding or suppression of a material fact or circumstance which the party is legally or morally bound to disclose…”.
• “The test of whether failure to disclose material facts constitutes fraud is the existence of a duty, legal or equitable, arising from the relation of the parties: failure to disclose a material fact with intent to mislead or defraud under such circumstances being equivalent to an actual ‘fraudulent concealment’…”.
• To suspend running of limitations, it means the employment of artifice, planned to prevent inquiry or escape investigation and mislead or hinder acquirement of information disclosing a right of action, and acts relied on must be of an affirmative character and fraudulent…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., Black’s Law Dictionary’, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Concealment’.
• ‘FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCE… A conveyance or transfer of property, the object of which is to defraud a creditor, or hinder or delay him, or to put such property beyond his reach…”.
• “Conveyance made with intent to avoid some duty or debt due by or incumbent on person (entity) making transfer…”.
Source: Black, Henry Campbell, M.A., ‘Black’s Law Dictionary, Revised 4th Edition, St Paul: West Publishing Company, 1968, s.v. ‘Fraudulent Conveyance’.
SECURITIES REGULATIONS OF WHICH BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON IS IN BREACH AND OF WHICH THE SIX ‘LEVY BANKS’ MAY LIKEWISE BE VARIOUSLY IN BREACH [CREDIT SUISSE, UBS, DEUTSCHE BANK, BANK OF AMERICA, CITIBANK, THE BANK OF ENGLAND]:
• NASD Rule 3120, et al.
• NASD Rule 2330, et al
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3040
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and SEC Rule 15c3-1
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 3110
• SEC Rules 17a-3 and 17a-4
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and Procedural Rule 8210
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and 2330 and IM-2330
• NASD Conduct Rules 2110 and IM-2110-5
• NASD Systems and Programme Rules 6950 through 6957
In addition to which Bank of New York Mellon is in violation of:
• 97-13 Bank Secrecy Act, Recordkeeping Rule for funds transfers and transmittals of funds, et al.
LAWS BREACHED BY CRIMINAL OPERATIVES WHO HAVE HIJACKED AMBASSADOR SIR LEO WANTA’S $4.5 TRILLION SETTLEMENT AGREED AT THE HIGHEST U.S. LEVELS IN BAD FAITH IN MAY 2006, AND HAVE CONTINUED THEIR SERIAL CRIMES EVER SINCE:
• Annunzio-Wylie Anti-Money Laundering Act
• Anti-Drug Abuse Act
• Applicable international money laundering restrictions
• Bank Secrecy Act
• Conspiracy to commit and cover up murder.
• Crimes, General Provisions, Accessory After the Fact [Title 18, USC]
• Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act
• Economic Espionage Act
• Hobbs Act
• Imparting or Conveying False Information [Title 18, USC]
• Maloney Act
• Misprision of Felony [Title 18, USC] (1)
• Money-Laundering Control Act
• Money-Laundering Suppression Act
• Organized Crime Control Act of 1970
• Perpetration of repeated egregious felonies by State and Federal public employees and their Departments and agencies, which are co-responsible with the said employees for ONGOING illegal and criminal actions, to sustain fraudulent operations and crimes in order to cover up criminal activities and High Crimes and Misdemeanours by present and former holders of high office under the United States
• Provisions pertaining to private business transactions being protected under both private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]
• Provisions prohibiting the bribing of foreign officials [F.I.S.A.]
• Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]
• Securities Act 1933
• Securities Act 1934
• Terrorism Prevention Act
• Treason legislation, especially in time of war
This list shows to what extent the Bush II Administration condones one Rule of Law for the Rest of Us, and absolute contempt for domestic and international law for the officials and bankers who are illegally diverting and exploiting Wanta’s funds.
The Directors and others listed in Part 1 of the Wantagate Listing of Institution Directors and others posted on 11th June may likewise be Accessories to the Fact of, and/or co-conspirators in, wittingly or unwittingly, the egregious violation of the laws itemised above. This list is reproduced in International Currency Review, Volume 33, #s 1 & 2, September 2007, on pages 163-168.
U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4: MISPRISION OF FELONY:
‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.
Wicked Pedia Update dated 2nd December 2007:
WIKIPEDIA IS PART OF AN NSA DISCREDITING OPERATION
As previously reported, the Editor’s attention was drawn, in the second half of November 2007, to a pack of old lies, diversionary claptrap and disinformation posted on Wikipedia under ‘Leo Wanta’.
Although this posting appeared FOR THE FIRST TIME on 12th November 2007, it consisted almost entirely of ancient lies, including disinformation dredged out of ‘Thieves’ World’, a hatchet job published in 1994 by Simon and Schuster by the late Claire Sterling, a CIA operative.
Mrs Sterling died suddenly after being summoned for her second meeting with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, under Clinton.
ANCIENT DISCREDITED LIES POSTED IN NOVEMBER 2007
The fact that the OLD Wikipedia lies appeared for the first time as late as 12th November 2007, and consisted almost totally of old, discredited lies, omitting the Master Lie that the CIA retailed after the Ambassador had been taken down, namely that he was DEAD, indicated quite clearly to the Editor and his advisers that this latest evil display of regurgitated disinformation represented a deliberate operation by the US intelligence community’s disinformation and lie machine, to begin, all over again, the process of discrediting Ambassador Leo Wanta – so that they can relieve him of his funds by some false pretext or other after a ‘gag order’ has been signed.
The definitive up-to-date information on the Ambassador’s affairs has been published on this website, and in several issues of International Currency Review, Economic Intelligence Review, Soviet Analyst and Arab-Asian Affairs, all published by World Reports Limited, for several years. Copies of these publications are in official, institutional and library hands all over the world. Therefore, any posting about Ambassador Wanta that relies upon ancient lies and fails to take account of the accurate information that we have published, can easily be demonstrated to represent yet another US intelligence community and NSA discrediting operation.
PRELUDE TO ‘SETTING UP’ WANTA ALL OVER AGAIN
We now understand that the Principals have been advised (for the past several weeks) that they will not be allowed to reveal that they have been paid. This loony state of affairs is designed to ‘set them up’ for a future discrediting operation whereby false witness will be deployed against them to the effect that they have stolen the money, or some such pack of lies, which they will be unable to refute because they will be bound by the ‘prerequisite’ gag order that is intended. Its purpose, of course, is to ‘legitimise’ the old and new lies that the US disinformation apparat will be preparing for future use. The likelihood is that the new discrediting operation will be extended to Michael C. Cottrell, M.S., as well. We are prepared for this intended onslaught.
EDITOR’S TRUE REPORT REPEATEDLY REPLACED BY OLD LIES
On 19th November, the Editor posted on Wikipedia the accurate text about Leo Wanta that is now reproduced below. The Editor’s accurate text was then removed by Wikipedia, leaving the ‘old lies’ that had existed previously. When the Editor became aware of this, he reposted the accurate text below, and, given that his own copy had been deleted, he then deleted the pack of lies, leaving his own accurate text up on the Wikipedia site instead, without the lies.
On 2nd December, the Editor was advised by a monitor that the Editor’s accurate text had been removed and that the old discrediting lies had been reposted on the page by Wikipedia. When the Editor checked, he found that the page could no longer be edited because of what the site managers described as ‘vandalism’.
IT'S ‘VANDALISM’ TO POST THE TRUTH, NOT ‘VANDALISM’ TO POST LIES
It was not ‘vandalism’ to delete the truth and to replace the truth by old lies, but it was ‘vandalism’ to delete ‘old lies’ and replace them by the truth.
We are therefore able to conclude from this Wicked Pedia outrage, as follows:
1. Wikipedia, which purports to ‘change the world’, prefers lies to the truth.
2. Wikipedia is therefore, by definition, a source of disinformation and lies, and cannot be trusted as a source of reliable information in any context.
3. The only category of sick society that would have any interest in disseminating lies about Ambassador Wanta, the United States’ greatest living patriot, rather than the truth, is the mentally disturbed US counterintelligence disinformation apparat (a.k.a. the US STUPIDITY COMMUNITY) which, by its actions in deleting the Editor’s ACCURATE information and replacing it with old lies, and by its illegal behaviour in ‘snipping’ our website texts as stated above, thereby reveals the desperation of its concerns, which all have to do with covering up official criminality.
4. It is now far too late for the US stupidity community to repair the damage that it has done since June 2006, when the Ambassador’s funds were first hijacked by the criminal financial operative Henry M. Paulson, US Treasury Secretary. So it is laying the groundwork for a renewed discrediting operation against Ambassador Wanta and his colleagues.
• We and others will see to it that this intention is defeated, and that such nefarious scheming is exposed for the amoral and disgusting Luciferian behaviour that it represents.
The ACCURATE text that the Editor posted on the Wikipedia site, follows. (The Editor, after all, PAID FOR AMBASSADOR WANTA’S EXIT FROM PROBATION, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, SO HE CAN HARDLY BE A SOURCE OF DISINFORMATION, CAN HE?). This information will be very widely distributed by other means, in order to provide all concerned with the necessary ‘heads-up’ as to what these US Dark Forces have in mind. They are out of their minds and in Satan’s mind:
The disinformation about Leo Wanta (Lee Wanta) below was first posted on 12th November 2007. It contains ancient CIA disinformation and long since exposed lies going back to the early 1990s, and obfuscates the truth. The report appended immediately below was added on 19th November 2007, to correct the disinformation contained in the original stub.
It was subsequently removed and is hereby replaced. This sequence of events, which suggests that egregious lies are preferred to the truth, has been recorded on www.worldreports.org, which contains all the updated and breaking Wanta material, that was ignored and traduced in the stub at the foot of this report.
THE ACCURATE TEXT THAT WIKIPEDIA REPEATEDLY DELETED
This is the correct information that we posted on 19th November 2007:
The 'information' posted below represents a deliberately malevolent,
false disinformation picture which has no bearing on reality. It is a
travesty of the truth of the matter and cites Christopher Story as the author of some of the disinformation, which is libellous and implies that Story, the veteran
Editor of International Currency Review of nearly 40 years' standing, is engaged in the egregious dissemination of lies, which is not the case.
This is such an egregiously malevolent stub of disinformation that readers should prudently dismiss it altogether; they should start afresh by accessing Christopher Story's website, which is: www.worldreports.org., reading from the Archive.
www.worldreports.org is the authoritative source for all updated information on Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta. The source 'Thieves' World' was a CIA disinformation work prepared by the late CIA disinformation operative Claire Sterling, published in 1994.
This stub regurgitates ancient lies perpetrated by the CIA, which lied for many years that Lee (Leo being his intelligence community name) Wanta was dead. The CIA proclaimed that he was dead so that corrupt cadres could ransack his funds (see below).
He 'ceased to be dead' with effect from 21st July 2005 after Christopher Story, a British private citizen, had paid $35,000 from his scarce private funds pro bono publico by way of 'restitution' to an American lawyer for onward payment to the Wisconsin State Department of Corrections, to procure Mr Wanta's release from his illegal probation.
Despite his Ambassadorial status, Wanta had been illegally 'taken down' in Switzerland on 7th July 1993 without a warrant on a trumped-up Wisconsin State charge of having failed to pay $14,129 in falsely assessed Wisconsin State fabricated tax that he never owed because he had been resident in Vienna on US Presidential intelligence work since June 1988.
This data is all in the public domain, has been published for several years in International Currency Review, the Journal of the World Financial Community, and can be read on Mr Story's website.
Notwithstanding that this fabricated tax demand (orchestrated by US
criminal intelligence) had been paid twice under protest by Lee Emil
Wanta from abroad (in May and June 1992), the funds were improperly
allocated by the Wisconsin State Department of Revenue and were never
credited to the false account maintained by them for the Ambassador. (Christopher Story holds documentary
proof of both payments). They were paid a third time by Christopher Story in June 2005, which action duly procured Mr Wanta's release from illegal probation effective 14th November 2005.
As a consequence of Wanta thus ceasing to be dead, the CIA's lie that he was dead collapsed in chaos, and all the subsidiary old false witness lies that the CIA had perpetrated, including those assembled for disinformation purposes in the stub below (which, in line with the standard false witness used throughout by detractors, attempts to portray Christopher Story as a source of disinformation) were discredited as well.
Why was Wanta taken down? So that the criminal intelligence cadres running the US Government could ransack the $27.5 trillion of funds assembled by Leo Wanta on President Reagan's orders, in the course of his Financial Warfare operations against the USSR.
Under Reagan's Executive Order 12333 of 1981, US intelligence officers were permitted to establish corporations which could thereafter contract with the CIA/DIA/DEA/NSA et al for the purpose of fulfilling allotted intelligence tasks allocated to them.
The financial proceeds of operations conducted by such corporations
were consequently the property of the corporations and thus of their
shareholders, a legal fact of life which has never been, and cannot be,
disputed. This was not a good idea because almost all US intelligence
operatives are liars and do not function on the basis of the Rule of Law at all, if they can help it.
Lee Wanta is the well-known patriotic exception to this rule: he operates solely in accordance with US law, in contrast to the behaviour of other US operatives, which is why the kakocracy* needed to remove him from the scene, as duly occurred July 1993.
Once Wanta had been illegally arrested (contrary to international law, as a diplomat) and then thrown into a stinking Swiss jail on 7th July 1993, the criminal cadres inside the US official structures immediately ransacked Mr Wanta's bank accounts according to plan.
The history of this matter is, and has been, elaborated in great depth on Christopher Story's website www.worldreports.org. and has been extensively published, as mentioned, in International Currency Review and other World Reports Limited intelligence publications.
Students are advised perhaps to begin with the 'Wisconsingate' report dated 6th August 2007, which forensically dissects, with detailed documentary back-up, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's tax fabrication operation against Wanta, stretching back for over 20 years, that has been exposed by Christopher Story in minute detail, and which formed the fabricated basis for Wanta's illegal takedown in 1993, despite the fact that Wisconsin has no jurisdiction beyond its borders.
The overall Wantagate crisis, which is the sole and continuing underlying cause of the prevailing global financial and economic day of reckoning that the world is now facing, has been triggered by the fact that the George W. Bush Jr. White House, aided and abetted by other senior office-holders, hijacked the compromise financial settlement of $4.5 trillion that the White House itself agreed (in a classified accord that was finalised in May 2006) should be paid over to Ambassador Wanta, so that the stolen and diverted remaining $23 trillion of his funds (and the many hundreds of trillions of dollars hypothecated upon them) could be released from a de facto lien arising from the collapse of the CIA's lie that Wanta was dead.
For clearly, since he had ceased to be dead, 100% of these funds (plus the hundreds of trillions of fiat ‘funny’ money generated by illegal leveraged operations from that base) belonged to Lee Wanta and to no-one else: a situation that the banks 'could not handle'.
The entire narrative of what has become the worst financial corruption crisis in world history (which this stub consisting of disinformation attempts to obfuscate) is set out in great detail on Christopher Story's website www.worldreports.org., to which all readers are directed in order for the accurate state of affairs to be understood. As indicated, this stub below is a travesty and a disgrace, as it regurgitates long since discredited CIA lies, presents a diversionary, distorted and misleading picture, and because it malevolently incorporates Christopher Story as a source for some of this disinformation.
It is a disgusting instance of ignorant and malevolent US counterintelligence disinformation and deceit at its very worst.
All the statements in the above commentary may be verified by reference to www.worldreports.org and International Currency Review. Another publication covering this matter in detail is Economic Intelligence Review, also published by World Reports Limited, London. Wanta students should access the Archive on the www.worldreports.org Home Page.
A book devoted to Ambassador Wanta and the Wantagate crisis is in preparation
The Wanta disinformation referred to above has been deleted from this page. ENDS.
DIPLOMATIC STATUS OF THE PRINCIPALS
The Ambassador and his colleagues now have special diplomatic status (conferred upon them by HM The Queen in 2007), which means that the Ambassador is now an Ambassador several times over. This factor greatly complicates the intended discrediting offensive that the mad US stupidity community’s Dark Forces contemplate, their sole objective being of course to cover up their own criminality, in line with pending ‘thought crime’ legislation which has the same Nazi-style objective.
*Note: ‘Kakocracy’: Governance by a clique representing the worst elements of society, in their interests and to the exclusion of all other interests, from the Greek, kakos, meaning foul, or filthy.
Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta: Diplomatic Passport Numbers 04362 & 12535 a.k.a. Frank B. Ingram [FBI] (Sector V) SA32NV; and a.k.a. Rick Reynolds, SA233MS. AmeriTrust Groupe, Inc: Federal EIN Number 20-3866855; Virginia State Corporation Identification Number: 0617454-4; Virginia State Department of Taxation Identification Number: 30203866855F001.
• Please be advised that the Editor of International Currency Review cannot enter into email correspondence related to this or to any of the earlier Wantagate reports.
We are a private intelligence publishing house and have no connections to any outside parties including intelligence agencies. The word ‘intelligence’ on this website and in all our marketing material is used for marketing/sales purposes only and has no other connotations whatsoever: see ‘About Us’ on the red panels under the Notes on the Editor, Christopher Story FRSA, who has been solely and exclusively engaged as an investigative journalist, Editor, Author and private financial and current affairs Publisher since 1963 and is not and never has been an agent for a foreign power, suggestions to the contrary being actionable for libel in the English Court.
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington DC West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming United States South America Great Britain England Europe Middle East Asia Melbourne World
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lee Emil Wanta / Wantagate: Hillary Clinton Presidency Will Guarantee More Of Same - Extreme Corruption / Clinton Pardons Exposed Underworld Connections: